Waldo's Weekly- GenCon Sale

Hobby Wyrd

This week, we asked Waldo to help out in the warehouse in preparation for all of the online orders that are about to come in because…

The Gen Con online sale is now live!

WW_8.3.2022_NewsImage.thumb.jpg.3e084f9db23a0e359bfbcb660559d362.jpg

For some details on what you can find, head to the previous Waldo’s Weekly post.

If you are headed to Gen Con in Indianapolis, make sure to stop by Booth #1129! Otherwise, our Gen Con 2022 online sale event lasts from now until Monday, August 8th.

As always, please be patient with receiving shipping information during the sale. The majority of the team is headed to the convention, so we’ll be sorting and shipping orders as soon as we get back.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, just perusing the store, and noticed the usual special edition models arent available? I was hoping to find some previous Miss Models. Also is there a way I can purchase additional Miss Tique models? A few of my group want one, so hoping to only incur one shipping fee to the UK.

10 minutes ago, Malifuk said:

Hey guys, just perusing the store, and noticed the usual special edition models arent available? I was hoping to find some previous Miss Models. Also is there a way I can purchase additional Miss Tique models? A few of my group want one, so hoping to only incur one shipping fee to the UK.

It's 1 Miss Tique per 100 spent, so if you make a group order you may end up with a surplus. As for the other Miss Models, I'm afraid I don't have any info on that part!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Maladroit said:

Will the Hoffman nightmare boxes also be available during the black friday sale? I'd like the complete set but paying for shipping to Australia twice so I can also get the riot breakers is unappealing.

I can't say for certain, but in every previous years black Friday sales they have had all available nightmare boxes for sale, including the one that was on sale that gencon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1