Reva 2 crew

feagaur

What are you folks taking in a Reva 2 crew. I’ve tried a few models but there doesn’t seem to be many that fit in. 
I usually take Hilcrest, Vincent, Wanyudo and a Lampad. But I’m struggling to find some cheaper minion to fit in. 
Lampads are great for Hidden Martyrs but who do you take with them?

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2022 at 10:11 PM, Metalhed said:

Shieldbearers or gwisin are a good fit. And have done good work for me. 

Lampads are great. Tend to lose them and get more back throughout the game. 

I’ve yet to try Gwisin with her but I can see them doing vile work. 

lampads are amazing with her. I ran one with GST for claim jump and it just wouldn’t be removed. So much damage got soaked up. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 10:23 AM, Arlos896 said:

I have tried Deacon several times and almost every single time I wished he was a lampad instead. Cool model but just doesn't fit with Reva 2. 

I’ve only played reva 2 once( so please keep that in mind). I used Deacon in that game. Afterwards I though I’d only take him again for these reasons. 1) his flare up ability and 2) translocation ritual. 
If I dont think I need them I won’t take him. 

I think Reva 2 is amazing and AMAZINGLY strong.

I think using Corpse Markers is important. I sometimes play Toshiro with her feels very good. Anna Lovelace is also amazing in Reva 2 where she is good (against English Ivan for example.)

The Deacon also is fine where you can utilize him and I like to pair him with a Gwisin. Shieldbearers are good Models, Vincent is situannay Good. Lampads are fine, though I feel they can be overrated.

In general I feel that with Reva 2 it is more important than with most crews to adjust to what your opponent is playing. She feels amazing into bubble crews - all these little pushes and ping damage from her pyre markers are insane.