2 hours ago, Chou said:

As always, in love with your work! Apart from the obviuos amazing painting skills, I really like the amount of details in your bases, as the blood spilling from the table, the wallpaper... 

Aww! Thank you so much! 😊
I'm really glad that my work pleases people.

• 1 month later...

Long time no see, my friends! 🖐️:)
However, I did not sit idle. During this time, I painted something icy for the first time. These are Icy Gamins. These little ice guys are really hard to photograph because of their size.

It was a really interesting experience and definitely not the last one, since I got the whole Rasputina keyword ^_^
How do you like them?

DSC06656.jpg

DSC06655.jpg

DSC06660.jpg

DSC06659.jpg

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06658.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/18/2023 at 6:31 PM, Hawkoon said:

Waaaaait a minute... these aren't neverborn models 😑

Anyway I think you got that flashy ice effect perfectly. Really love the purple/pink tones as a contrast to the cold blues💖

Great work, as always!

Hahaha! 😄 Yes, I paint not only neverborn models.
Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it! 😊

• 1 month later...

Hooray! My favorite starter is finally painted! ^_^
Hey, guys! Long time no see :)

I recently finished painting Klaus and his company. I really liked these characters, such interesting concepts! ❤️
How do you like it? That's when I got my own (albeit small) painted band again! 🥰

DSC06956.jpg

DSC06898.jpg

DSC06899.jpg

DSC06930.jpg

DSC06932.jpg

DSC06921.jpg

DSC06923.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 4:34 PM, KlausFischer said:

They are fantastic. Hildegard's face and hair is lovely. What I like most is that you managed to use different colours, yet they still look like one coherent group. Hats off!

:3 awww! Thank yo so much! ❤️I appreciate it.

Hey, guys! Long time no see! :D
I have brought new photos of my creations for you! (honestly, not only mine this time)

Me and my husband finally painted his Mah Tucket Core Box. Yes, first of all, I dragged my husband into painting and now we do it together. Secondly, we finally started PLAYING Malifaux! 😄I started playing during M2e, but then there was a very long break during which I only painted. Well, now I'm going back to the roots 😉

Back to Mah, we really painted everything together, in 4 hands. But there are a couple of miniatures that my husband painted 90% himself. I won't say which ones 🤪 Maybe you'll try to guess. By the way, this is his first serious painting :D He carefully selected the skin color for gremlins himself.

How do you like it?

DSC07020.jpg

DSC07026(1).jpg

DSC07027(1).jpg

DSC07039.JPG

DSC07048.JPG

DSC07035.jpg

DSC07036.jpg

DSC07026.JPG

DSC07027.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hello, guys! I brought something frosty new! :D
The main "Elsa" of Malifaux, Rasputina herself! As I wrote on my Instagram, it was a controversial model that I didn't like right away, but grew to love during the creative process. I really like her now, are you?

DSC07090.jpg

DSC07091.jpg

DSC07092.jpg

DSC07093.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! :)
I continue to show you the  Rasputina's keyword, which I am painting now.
Here are December Acolytes. Phew, there was too much wool! ^_^But I liked to paint it on boots and sleeves. And I really liked to "pour" snow on boots and coats. It was fun and easy!

How do you like it?

image.jpeg

DSC07096.jpg

DSC07098.jpg

DSC07100.jpg

DSC07102.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Oh My Wyrd! 
There are so many social networks, I'm confused where I've already posted and where I haven't yet ^_^
Hello, guys! Well, let's move forward with Rasputina's keyword. Here is Ice Golem and Hoarcats. 
The latter are so small and white that my old camera took pictures of them with difficulty. But I really enjoyed making bases for them! I had an idea to implement a snow blanket with glue and it turned out! Someday I will describe it on my Patreon. There's not enough time for that right now. But one day I'll let you know! 👍

image.jpeg

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

DSC07278.jpg

• Like 2

While winter is still here, we need to have time to show you the X-Mas Waldo! Buh Humbug is here! ❄🎄
And I finally painted something for myself! :D

I really like this idea of Wyrd about the winter Waldo series. I want to collect and paint them all (I already have three, there's one left, and only one is painted, so there are three left 😄).
How do you like it? 🙃

P.S.: Oh! And as you can see, I added snow and icicles to the pipe :) I was surprised when I noticed that they are on the art, but not in the miniature. It had to be fixed!

DSC07528.jpg

DSC07529.jpg

DSC07530.jpg

DSC07531.jpg

DSC07532.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 10:53 AM, Chou said:

Wow! Love the model and the painting really makes it shine! The freehand with Wyrd's logo is amazing! 

And I fully support the idea of a Waldo series! 

Oh! Thank you so much, Chou! I'm really pleased to hear that ^_^

And last, but not least, at the moment: Silent Ones and Rasputina Abominable.
I still haven't figured out where the best angle is on the last one ^_^

Which one of these girls do you like better? I like the one with the white hair best ❤️

DSC07383.jpg

DSC07384.jpg

DSC07379.jpg

DSC07380.jpg

DSC07381.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/12/2024 at 12:19 AM, djmacbest said:

You are really making me want to buy a new Rasputina box (because I only have the M2E models) and start all over again... Wonderful minis, really!

Oh! Thank you! I am always happy to inspire people with my creativity! :D

• Like 1

Shooby dooby doo, Shooby dooby doo, Doo-doo... 🎶

And here he is! The Forgotten ...Alucard? 😄
That's my boldest conversion yet! Yes, yes, this is his native head, no 3d printing 👌 All I did was put a knife to it and epoxy putty. Now he's definitely ready to release bats! 🦇
How do you like it? 🙃

DSC07615.jpg

DSC07616.jpg

DSC07617.jpg

• Like 2