Anyone manage to assemble Spritz?

regleant

I'm looking at the diagram. I'm looking at the parts. I'm looking at what I've partially assembled. And I cannot figure out how to attach the gun, the tanks, or the lid. They just don't cleanly fit anywhere... I'm about to just say "Plastic glue makes anything stick to anything" and make something up. 

Pics are helpful if you have them!

EDIT: As I am starting Gumdrop... there is seriously a special place in hell for the person who designed these models. 😆

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, regleant said:

Anyone have painting ideas or know of posted complete models somewhere? I'm trying to get some inspiration before painting.

Finished mine a couple of days ago, followed that tutorial for the fish and bottles, not brave enough to try NMM so just used a light silver for a chrome look.

20200907_103059.JPG

20200907_103032.JPG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, regleant said:

1) Wow. Okay then. I will never paint again, knowing that anything I do is complete and utter garbage compared to what's above.

2) How about the rest of the crew?

Just go for it! I've never tried half of the things he does in that vid before, tried a lot of new things with this crew. I'm sure whatever you paint will be great! I've only finished spritz and gumdrop, the rest are WIP. I got the scale 75 fluor paints and I'm trying to have one pop colour on each model. They're like gel to paint with, really strange. Took me a bit to figure out how to use them.

20200909_162915.JPG

20200909_163240.JPG

• Like 1