Captain Zipp - How many Piano Markers do you bring?

ebolazaire

Hi all!

Starting up my Zipp crew soon and was wondering how many Piano Markers maximum you have had on the table at any one time?

Would I be okay with roughly 10 of them? or have you found yourself raining down way more during your game?

Pics of your piano covered tables are also encouraged! :D

This thread

suggests owning 12-15 pianos. It sounds high to me, but I've not played much Zipp, and that might also depend on how much your meta will play to counter your crew (if no one removes piano markers then you might get that high, but if they are being game relevant I would imagine several will get smashed during the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Adran said:

This thread

suggests owning 12-15 pianos. It sounds high to me, but I've not played much Zipp, and that might also depend on how much your meta will play to counter your crew (if no one removes piano markers then you might get that high, but if they are being game relevant I would imagine several will get smashed during the game.

Wow! That thread is amazing! I need to go spend more time in the hobby forums apparently!

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...