How many Tide Pools

Jkkb

How many Tide Pools do you usually spawn in a game? So far I have only played 2 games with only the Allegiance Box, both against Cult and I find that I usually can't spare the actions or tokes to spawn more then 1 or 2 with the Siren or the Stratagem.

• 3 weeks later...

Soo, about Tide Pools. Since the Allegiance box only comes with 3 pools (mine did at least), how do you do more?  For example only fielding Siren and using a Stratagem already bring you to four.

I quite like the original ones and it might be difficult to duplicate/copy them. Even then, they are not as solid as the real ones. 

I would be interested in (and thankful for)  some ideas regarding that matter.

4 hours ago, Tyrion1337 said:

Soo, about Tide Pools. Since the Allegiance box only comes with 3 pools (mine did at least), how do you do more?  For example only fielding Siren and using a Stratagem already bring you to four.

As a quick, temporary solution, I used dividers for binders (the tabbed, coardboards ones) and used a compass to make 120mm circle & cut them out.

My plan for later would be to find (or 3D print as a friend of mine should get a 3D printer soon) 120mm circle bases with edges that are a like half a centimeter high.
Then I'd put some rocks or other stuff in it to make it look like some actual tide pool (something simple like this : https://goo.gl/images/jXhP8p) , then put some resin or something similar to make it look like there a bit of water in it.
But I never really did stuff like this so I don't know if I'll actually manage to pull it off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Woa, I just learned what an actual Tidepool is in real life thanks to your picture. There is not much ocean around in southern Germany.. With all those rocks the Concealing trade makes much more sense now. Thanks for the education xD

I quite like the idea of actual 3D markers or bases. I think there should be bases with the right size around in some shops. Nice plan! If you manage to pull that off, i'd be happy about some pictures:)

• Thanks 1