StormLordXIII

TOS Story Discussion

The Samantha Thrace book was pretty good, even if it's 100+ pages about how Samantha Thrace is awesome and the other factions are just there to give her a hard time. The fact that it came with 20 pages of Other Side rules was just icing on the cake.

I really enjoyed 'Fire at St Paul's' in the King's Empire section. All the KE characters were great, as was Barbet. Living in and near London all my life, it was really interesting to imagine the places I know well being decimated by portals, other-worldly water, and monstrous Hordes. Plus Edmonton is a badass!

I went for Abyssinia in the KS but I can't help feeling that as I'm British, I missed a trick. Oh well, I'll just have to buy more models 🤩

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gullinbursti said:

Just reading through the fiction at the moment. Have to say, Guild, the secret good guys of the setting!? :D

I must say I am very curious to see what the story in the Guild part of the book means for the future of the Guild.
This may have quite an impact on the way the Guild works.
And the fact that this story focuses quite a bit on a newcomer that seems to hate the way the guild worked in the past is surely not innocent.

Yeah, between Jacinta and Samantha, it looks like the guild is being changed up for TOS. I guess with the Cult, the guy who was the previous big bad of the guild has been removed and repurposed. I'm actually happy with it, I'm eager to see how the Guild plays out story/faction wise. (Though Samantha kind of sounds like she might be going dual faction in the future to me ;) ).