can kirai summon off a one wound model?

Coyotebreaks

Question

if the model you are summoning from has only one wound left (probably because other models have already been summoned) can kirai still use it to summon from, even though it does not have enough wounds to take half damage? 

I seems to me that it will work, but i want to be sure.

thanks for your help. 

12 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Coyotebreaks said:

i will have to looking into this, cant remember what the upgrade does. 

It lets you summons zombies off corpse counters, which you can the use to summon her spirits from, killing the zombie and creating a corpse counter. 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

It lets you summons zombies off corpse counters, which you can the use to summon her spirits from, killing the zombie and creating a corpse counter. 

Ooh nice, that would be pritty nasty. I’m pritty sure I can’t spare the stones though . Unless I can find some thing cheap to swap my canine remains for that can easily be killed turn one 

10 minutes ago, Coyotebreaks said:

Ooh nice, that would be pritty nasty. I’m pritty sure I can’t spare the stones though . Unless I can find some thing cheap to swap my canine remains for that can easily be killed turn one 

Why do you need to kill something and with whom do you usually kill it? If it's a ca a night terror might do the same job? Or one of the zombies depending on when you need it to happen.

27 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Why do you need to kill something and with whom do you usually kill it? If it's a ca a night terror might do the same job? Or one of the zombies depending on when you need it to happen.

well i have the dog to dig up a corpse counter, so i have a turn one corpse counter. then i sacrifice the dog for a soul stone and make another dog using sebastian. so if i were to add in the upgrade i need something that can die on turn one so i can get the corpse counter. but then again, thinking about it doing this would loose my infinate soul stone loop potentially. so perhaps I will need to tweak other things. 

yes more thought is required. still an interesting concept