Countering McCabe + Yasunori

Corn

Time for some random lunacy.

Hannah copies Pine Box off the Death Marshal with Make a New Entry and she goes after Yasunori with it. It's a 0 so you have 2AP to either move or focus. You can use Soulstones for positive flips if you want to. Lucius can use Commanding Presence to make her walk and she shouldn't need any help to pass.

Once Yasunori is in the box it has to beat a WP8 model in a WP duel to get out again. For extra hilarity, add Francisco and El Mayor. WP10. Icing on the cake? Perdita with Aura Ancestral and Abuela marrying Hannah into the Family. WP12.

Death Marshal Recruiters with Debt to the Guild (they're finding their way into my crews a lot at the moment anyway) will enjoy giving the buried Yasunori a good kicking from anywhere on the board.

I have genuinely used Hannah in Guild a fair bit, including the WP8 Pine Box routine. Lots of 1 action casts for her to copy and she's a model I find quite easy to get good mileage from off her base card.

In terms of Yasunori, it's essentially a Rider that doesn't get any tougher. It can be punched in the face very hard and it won't enjoy the treatment much at all. Appreciate that's my answer to most things but I've never found Yasunori that difficult to kill. The 5-attacks-in-a-turn routine with Lucius and a Witchling Thrall should do the job. Bait it out with a sacrifice if needs be or alpha strike it early.

• Like 3