2017 Arcanist Resolutions

retnab

Hey all, with the new year coming up soon I thought it would be a good time to think about plans for gaming in 2017! For me personally, I want to try and play the Masters who I do the poorest with (Kaeris and Mei Feng) and try to do better with them. I'm going to try and play the Masters I do best with (Ramos and Ironsides) less, to get used to the rest of the faction more in general. I want to play and learn Colette more, as she's now by far my least played Master. And finally, I want to try making battle reports of some of my games! I used to for Warmachine and I'm still not sure what the best layout for them will be, but I think it'd be fun to get back into and help me be a better player in the process :) 

So, how about everyone else? What do you want to do in 2017?

2017 is going to see my first serious Arcanist play, with Colette/Ironsides/Raspy/Kaeris all possibilities. I have Ramos and Mei hanging around, but Ramos doesn't grab me and I've already had plenty of experience with Mei in 10T.

Currently thinking I'll get Ironsides and Kaeris painted up (Kaeris will be easy since I have the translucent box and will be having the Gaimin washed only). From there I might paint December Acolytes as a FtS option for them which will let me move into Raspy (also easy since I have transparent blue and will just be washing the Golem/Gaimin).

• Like 1