Guild players! I need a quick bit of advise on the choice of a single master...

apes-ma

As a present, my wife bought me the Brutal emissary, since she thought it was the coolest model in the shop (she's not really much wrong there!) I'm an Outcasts player (Jack, Parker and Tara are my three masters, and i have most of the models you'd want to play with those masters that don't some in crew boxes), so I can't really use Brutal with my crews. HOWEVER, once I have painted the thing up real nice, I want to play with it since it is such a nice gift, so that leads me to my question! What crew box do I want to look at picking up to combine with the Brutal Emissary for a fun crew? I am not looking for a load of list building options, but just a list I can play for fun once in a while to make use of my emissary with ad little extra financial investment beyond a crew box... Any ideas?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joel said:

Lady justice box, and then add the brutal effigy and you'll have a fun crew that can hit hard and have enough tricks to keep you interested 

I would second this as being your cheapest option. Reselling the Death Marshalls will save you more money too.

Sonnia is another good single box +effigy buy you could do. Sam isn't great but you could have a 50ss crew with the Effigy/Emissary and a Death Marshall or two.

Thanks for the suggestions guild pals! I think I'll take the choice between Lady J and Sonnia - McCabe looks super cool, but I feel like I have enough intricate finnicky masters between Jack, Parker and Tara - I like the idea of having a bit of a more straight forward style for once (charge them with your sword, blow them up with fire?!) Hoffman also seems really cool, but I feel like he needs a fair bit of construct synergy, and that means I imagine his crew box is not quite enough, and then that seems like quite the rabbit hole to go down...

On 07/11/2016 at 8:07 PM, Ryin said:

I'd say you would probably get the most satisfaction out of Lady Justice. 

There's not much better than having an Emissary charge something with Lady J's sword then have Justice pop out with her own activation and already up the field.

Yeah, this is pretty much what I am thinking now, having taken a closer look at Sonnia and Lady J. And that combo with the emissary that you just outlined sounds super appealing!

• Like 1

If you want to go with Sonnia and use the Brutal Emissary I would go with this list. You can buy the Papa Loco metal version and since everyone use the limited edition Francisco I guess someone would be willing to sell the standard one, that way you don't have to pick up the Ortega family box (but you should, Perdita, so much love, love I tell you!).      

mali.jpg

• Like 1