Hoffman: Promises?

Hagisman

Probably, although having at least one aura with a longer range (Promises at 6") (yes, to a Hoffman crew that's 'longer range') was nice. I don't know. Sidir is my Dashel. He may be influencing the fight, but he certainly isn't doing it on his own activation. Queeg, at least, if he is sometimes useless, well, so are the hunters at the same price point before upgrades.

5 hours ago, HowNot2Wargame said:

It's great on queeg. He can whip people about and they can be healed by Hoff. Promises with then the Emissary is delightful.

it also covers a big gap for Hoff which is Resisting  wp based attacks

I want to believe you but that name tells me not to... Against some crews that WP buff is just insane so there is that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludvig said:

I want to believe you but that name tells me not to... Against some crews that WP buff is just insane so there is that.

Lol, there is that ;)

Not saying all of the time, but I have used Queeg quite a bit with Hoff, alongside Johan(na) and then a couple of sanctioned spell casters. Johanna as condition removal while getting positives as Hoff and Ryle are MSU is to me worth 7pts, and then Sanctioned Spellcasters can stop the Hoffball being pulled apart.

They are pretty much the only non-constructs I consider with Hoff when building crews.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...