Fears Given Form and LOS

trikk

Question

5 answers to this question

Is there some precedence or some general statement by Wyrd for this? The rules on Page 35 say, that you always neede LoS to your target unless the actions says differently. For me the part "within this models engagement range" is only a description for the range of the action. It says nothing about ignoring LoS, so I would assume it is needed.

7 minutes ago, Gottkaiser said:

Is there some precedence or some general statement by Wyrd for this? The rules on Page 35 say, that you always neede LoS to your target unless the actions says differently. For me the part "within this models engagement range" is only a description for the range of the action. It says nothing about ignoring LoS, so I would assume it is needed.

Fears given form doesn't target anything. It describes which area it affects and you are within engagement range as long as one of the models attacks could reach you if measured ignoring LoS  (you aren't engaged unless you have LoS however).

1 hour ago, Ludvig said:

Fears given form doesn't target anything. It describes which area it affects and you are within engagement range as long as one of the models attacks could reach you if measured ignoring LoS  (you aren't engaged unless you have LoS however).

Edit: re-read what you meant ;)