So sad

Bengt

2 hours ago, Bengt said:

Just listened to the Justin interview, apparently Phiona Gage was originally going to be the Arcanist master. Instead we get a dirty old man with a disgusting beard. Sigh...

Where can one find this Just in interview of which you speak...

41 minutes ago, Fog said:

She's awesome, but Sandeep Desai is way better for us.

think of it this way: you now get the master that makes the faction stronger plus you can still buy the reporters if you like.

I have no idea what you mean. In what way does a master that I don't want to paint, and subsequently not going to buy, make anything "stronger" or "better"? And what does the reporters have to do with anything? Phiona is the cyborg.

If you think Sandeep looks interesting, good for you, but that doesn't affect my mood in any way.

4 hours ago, Bengt said:

I have no idea what you mean. In what way does a master that I don't want to paint, and subsequently not going to buy, make anything "stronger" or "better"? And what does the reporters have to do with anything? Phiona is the cyborg.

If you think Sandeep looks interesting, good for you, but that doesn't affect my mood in any way.

She's in the reporters box.  

I was trying to help turn that frown upside down, but you're obviously in Grumpytown.  Hopefully you'll find something you like next time around.

• Like 3

As far as aesthetics go, he's a breath of fresh air. Arcanists continue to be the only multi cultural faction, and now, the most learned faction.

I like Sandeep.

My only reservation with Sandeep, is that the poison Gamin in his box look... Meh. I hope the sculpts are decent, because in the pictures, they're very uninspiring. 

• Like 2

Yeah, definitely, we already have 3 M&SU masters, plus Joss & Hank, who are close to auto include in many crews. 

Supposedly Phiona has only the Living characteristic, so not a Construct; I imagine she's indifferent towards Foundry models. Maybe if Mei & co start talking smack about Nellie's newspaper, she might have a go at them..,