Bayou Gremlin?

Gremlin66

I converted a couple of Bayous from my second box... but you probably won't have the parts to do exactly the same as me.

vtarbUr.jpg

The fishing rod one I reposed pretty much just by cutting and gluing the arms in a different pose, filling the gaps with green stuff. I just cut out the second hand holding the fishing rod and glued it back together. Annoyingly the nubs on his head show up a lot more after priming, I thought I'd filed them down enough. His pistol is um... Ophelia's arm. I don't play Ophelia but I have her box for all the other models so might as well put that plastic to use.

The other one has the gun arm from the female Young LaCroix, and the  other arm is the regular one, just glued on at a different angle with greenstuff to fill the gap.

To differentiate the Bayou Gremlin with the coat from my original, I glued the fishing guy's hat onto him instead which actually fits perfectly (and then coat gremlin's hat went on Killjoy ;))

The only downside is that my converted fishy one's arm is kinda fragile unfortunately.

EDIT: I should add that this is the first conversion work I ever did and I found it pretty easy, so even if you don't have the experience you should be able to repose them without much of a problem!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2016 at 8:01 AM, daniello_s said:

To be honest if you use Young Lacroix models as Bayou Gremlins (in non-Ophelia crew of course) no one should have any objections.

This. Just get Ophelia (since her box has a lot of models you'll want anyway). Young Lacroix make find Bayou Gremlin proxies. If you can hunt down the LE Bayou Gremlin on eBay or in a sale, then you've got 8 unique sculpts.

If you like having cards for them all, buy doubles of the Young Lacroix cards from the print on demand service, as well as 3 extra Bayou Gremlin cards. Cut the Young Lacroix art out of their cards and glue them over the art on the Bayou Gremlin cards. Sleeve them and you won't even notice.