Rippling Tides Masters

Ammanas

I suppose "The Ca actions on this upgrade may be taken through beacon" or even just "this action may be taken through beacon" could  be there somewhere. Or a limited upgrade that lets upgrade actions be taken could also be there,  and actions that are too good to take through beacon could be on another limited upgrade/s.

My guess would be unrelated-he seems most likely Colette themed, with Kaeris themed also possible.

I'm not seeing anything obviously in common with Sandeep, and I'd expect the new masters to have strongly themed models, especially where they introduce a new Aesthetic to the faction. For Sandeep, an ACADEMIC henchman seems likely, since I doubt he has ACADEMIC solely for the sake of a single minion, and the preview in the rulebook looks like a Non-ACADEMIC minion. His totem raises some interesting possibilities-a new GAMIN type is quite possible, but what sort is unclear. As a big fan of the Prince of Persia-Sands of Time computer game, I'd love to be able to field a Sand demon, but I have to admit he seems more Indian than Persian. I'm not very familiar with the minor spirits of Indian mythology, so I'm not sure what seems most likely there.

2 hours ago, Dereikt said:

My guess would be unrelated-he seems most likely Colette themed, with Kaeris themed also possible.

I'm not seeing anything obviously in common with Sandeep, and I'd expect the new masters to have strongly themed models, especially where they introduce a new Aesthetic to the faction. For Sandeep, an ACADEMIC henchman seems likely, since I doubt he has ACADEMIC solely for the sake of a single minion, and the preview in the rulebook looks like a Non-ACADEMIC minion. His totem raises some interesting possibilities-a new GAMIN type is quite possible, but what sort is unclear. As a big fan of the Prince of Persia-Sands of Time computer game, I'd love to be able to field a Sand demon, but I have to admit he seems more Indian than Persian. I'm not very familiar with the minor spirits of Indian mythology, so I'm not sure what seems most likely there.

There are several sorts of demons/spirits/monsters in the various mythologies of the religions of India. Given the turban and gada, Sandeep seems to be Sikh, and they've got Pretas and various other multi-limbed horrors in there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...