Tightrope Walker

Bengt

Saw this. Don't like it much, it looks a lot more chunky than Wyrd models.

So it's part of a story encounter. I wonder what it will count as for regular games (since it's an event only model I assume it wont have unique rules in regular gamers), closest to hand of the current models is Performer or maybe Angelica.

• Like 1

I see, when I read the article the way Story Encounter was written made me think Wyrd had some hand in it even though the model was made by Knuckleduster. But it is perhaps a regular thing at Adepticon? I'm not very familiar with American cons.

• Like 1

It's a free mini for playing a fun game. I think it's a neat thing that Sean does. If you don't want to use the mini in the game post Adepticon, put it on a cake pillar and paint it like a statue on a column. As a pro tip, the Games Workshop 25mm slotta base fits pretty perfectly into the hole in most cake pillars.

• Like 1

Yep.  Wyrd has nothing to do with the mini. It is a fun thing I commission for the participants of the story encounter at adepticon. No rules not official. Just fun.  The is what adepticon used to be solely about. Story encounter is the event that will never be turned into a competitive event and I like to reward people who put up with our crazy scenarios that we come up with.  My goal is to be able to produce a mini every year based around the circus theme and eventually people could field a crew of AdeptiCon minis if they wanted. 

• Like 2