BiteFaux - Chessington - Saturday 2nd of April - 50ss Fixed Master

SurreyLee

I know I've said something already and you're probably looking for ticket sales not promises haha, however...

Bitefaux got another plug at Clankers86 event yesterday, I know Clousseau (the top bloke he is) has also plugged this event a bit and I will be making sure to remember to plug it at the event in Woking in 3 weeks.

Again, all secretly (not so secretly) selfish but as I'm not running an event any time soon I would like to do as much as I can to make sure that the events within the south of London to the coast type area get promoted as it's fantastic seeing multiple little pockets of players appear and grow.

Also. 6 weeks hype.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2016 at 1:40 PM, Psientologist said:

I know I've said something already and you're probably looking for ticket sales not promises haha, however...

Bitefaux got another plug at Clankers86 event yesterday, I know Clousseau (the top bloke he is) has also plugged this event a bit and I will be making sure to remember to plug it at the event in Woking in 3 weeks.

Again, all secretly (not so secretly) selfish but as I'm not running an event any time soon I would like to do as much as I can to make sure that the events within the south of London to the coast type area get promoted as it's fantastic seeing multiple little pockets of players appear and grow.

Also. 6 weeks hype.

Thanks for the plugs and ticket sales are moving along nicely. All offers of terrain and boards are gratefully received. As with all events i've attended, the community feel, support and love that goes around for Malifaux is truly awesome. Into double digits on the ticket sales now....keep it going you wonderful people.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2016 at 5:34 PM, grrrfranky said:

Sadly it now looks like I'll be moving house that weekend so can't make it. Hope it goes well.

Boo. And yay, new house. Good luck with the move and no doubt catch you at another tourney later in the year. 

Nice. Up to 22 willing contestants. I've updated the main thread to include what players are aiming for prize wise. The aim is to have a raffle type prize draw similar to the one the guys at May Feng have done in the past. You will have the opportunity to win raffle tickets throughout the day for which you can try and win different prizes. Really want that Ltd edition Performer? Put all your raffle tickets in to give yourself more of a chance. Hopefully it will come clear on the day however. 

We are also doing a best painted Master Prize. Masters often get no love i've noticed so here is an opportunity to go to town. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SurreyLee said:

Nice. Up to 22 willing contestants. I've updated the main thread to include what players are aiming for prize wise. The aim is to have a raffle type prize draw similar to the one the guys at May Feng have done in the past. You will have the opportunity to win raffle tickets throughout the day for which you can try and win different prizes. Really want that Ltd edition Performer? Put all your raffle tickets in to give yourself more of a chance. Hopefully it will come clear on the day however. 

We are also doing a best painted Master Prize. Masters often get no love i've noticed so here is an opportunity to go to town. 

I stole the idea originally so I'm glad to see it used again.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2016 at 4:32 PM, Pinocchio said:

Will we get one of these?

http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2016/3/7/monday-preview-event-kits

(Not that it is necessary, but i'd love to get my hands on some goodies! :P )

So, it appears we may have been a little late in applying for one of these lovely little things. We do plan on having lots of lovely prizes/gifts that will form part of the raffle etc which hopefully will make everyone happy. 

Shame though, as a surprise is always a good thing. Maybe we'll make up our own mystery box.....oooohhhhhh.

5 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

Two questions, maybe the answers are here and I'll seem extra lazy:

1. Are we getting the Strategies ahead of time?
  2. Are we getting a first round draw ahead of time (if even just the Friday)?

you may get a lucky round one again.