UK Nationals 2016 - 12-13 November

OldManMyke

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, relaxeddave said:

Hi all, fate has conspired against me and I can no longer attend ... would someone like to buy my ticket off me ?

Jan Proudly is next on the list, if you communicate with him and let me know when the transaction is done that would be great.  Whats your real name BTW 

Entants have been updated, new folks added to the reserve list.

Wave 4 is fine

I would use something like this http://www.trivago.co.uk/?iSemThemeId=8904&iPathId=37730&sem_keyword=Daventry hotels&sem_creativeid=12577354174&sem_matchtype=be&sem_network=s&sem_device=c&sem_param1=&sem_param2=&cip=4422001031 to find a hotel as its not an area I know well

This is the hotel I am staying in 

http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-A0I0-mercure-daventry-court-hotel-and-spa/index.shtml

• Like 1

@OldManMyke Thanks for the answer.

Another question for the rule.

In the rule pack, I've seen that you can't use other model to proxy but you always have to use real model. I'm fine, and I do agree absolutely.

However...coming by plane puts on us some extra troubles because we are only allowed of a single hand-baggage to cary miniatures...none of us would ever put the baggage below the plane with the risk to open it and see miniatures blown up! :D

My question is: at least for people came from other countries, is it possible to use proxy like "young lacroix" for bayou gremlin or "stuffed piglets" for "piglets" or "skeeters for "mechanical skeeters"? 

Because, otherwise, doing the bag - due to very limited slot in the case - will be very hard for summoner master....I'm afraid.

Or, if you know a very large hand-bag suitable for flight that can hold a whole faction...even better! 

At the moment we are using the MAXI feldherr case.

Considering wave4, transport 2 skeeters is impossible...transport 5 of them is crazy nightmare :o

Add me and a +1 to the reserve list, if some miracle a crapload of people drop out :P

In future, are you looking to larger venues to allow more people to join? I know a lot of people usual wait until a few weeks before an event before buying tickets, if that were the case could potentially be a lot of people in the UK who would have attended who now can't

Just food for thought from a newbie to the game who wants to attend as many events as possible! :)