Is Shifting Loyalties PDF coming to RPGNow soon?

wisdomknight

Since the intial pdf releases, the print books seem to be released in PDF right around the 6th month from their print release (at least that's about what I noticed with crossroads).  I suspect it will be similar.

I assume they want retail stores to get their hard copy sales in before the electronic versions go up.

Edited by rover1013

I bought it... great book.  Except the rules section is short followed by PAGES of fluff.  The pages will be great reading but it makes the book and file huge for day to day playing.

But "a rules section followed by PAGES of fluff" is a description of all of the Malifaux rule books except for the mini rulebooks...  :(

Will the now out of print expansions to 1.5 (Rising Powers and Storm of Shadows?) be coming to RPGnow at all?

A few of my favourite masters and models were introduced in those, and I've never been able to track down copies for the fluff. Still not 100% about 'The Event' or the Red Cage either, that all seems to be prior to the M2E books its currently possible to get hold of.

I bought it... great book.  Except the rules section is short followed by PAGES of fluff.  The pages will be great reading but it makes the book and file huge for day to day playing.

But "a rules section followed by PAGES of fluff" is a description of all of the Malifaux rule books except for the mini rulebooks...  :(

I have them all.  This has the most fluff by far.  I hope they make a mini book with these rules to carry to games.