Timing Question

dgraz

Question

I'm sure this has been figured out already, but my search-fu is weak.

A model has a trigger that grants an extra attack. The first attack (getting the trigger) does enough damage to kill the target....do they take the second attack before the target is removed from the table?

11 answers to this question

Doesn't this apply?

•After damaging: These effects happen after Step 5 and only if the target suffers 1 or more damage from the Action. These effects are resolved before the damaged model is removed if it was killed by the damage.

• Like 1

That's interesting. So if I attack with Raspy killing a model but I trigger to take the attack again, can I do it?

Maybe to kill some more models with blast.

yes, you can

Its very infuriating for your opponent to have to cheat on attacks that are against a model that is already dead to stop you doing more blast daamge to otehr things...

• Like 1

So when one push ends and another one begins, only the final push matters? Just want to be clear. :-)

If multiple pushes occur (Note:  A push of 0" doesn't count), then each of those pushes that ends within 1" of Lilith will cause strikes.

That's important since you could be trying to push around her, or something.  And some models end up with abilities that push, and triggers that cause more pushes.