Malifaux ADD - Rathnard needs a new Faction!

Rathnard

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I'm hope to see your thread someday on the forums as what I saw from the Iron Painter WIP thread you are seriously a talented painter and a good converter. Like Rathnard here. That's why I'd hate to see him pass the Undead Gremlins since when you look at that McMourning crew, well hell.. That leaves you craving for me. :P 

So yeah Undead Gremlins and painting threads for the both of ya'll. 

• Like 1

Gremlins is coming up from behind! Yeaaaaay... please don't make him play 10T... there are like what... two people who play 10T?

Aaron Darland and Alex Parsons... am I missing anyone? ;)

Well, three now, including me. ;)

Yeah, looks like I've definitely decided on Ten Thunders. I like that they've not gotten alot of attention and like I said, there's alot of models I like. Hell, there's even a Silurid in the guise of a Wandering River monk in there. So yay! I get to use Silurids again (kinda...)! 

Having said all that, I'm not going to ignore the Gremlins entirely. The idea of converting up more undead gremlins is still pretty appealing, so I'll probably work on them in the background while I'm playing Ten Thunders. 

Anyway, thanks for all the advice everyone. It was actually really helpful! 

• Like 2

Well, three now, including me. ;)

Yeah, looks like I've definitely decided on Ten Thunders. I like that they've not gotten alot of attention and like I said, there's alot of models I like. Hell, there's even a Silurid in the guise of a Wandering River monk in there. So yay! I get to use Silurids again (kinda...)!

Having said all that, I'm not going to ignore the Gremlins entirely. The idea of converting up more undead gremlins is still pretty appealing, so I'll probably work on them in the background while I'm playing Ten Thunders.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice everyone. It was actually really helpful!

I'm trying to look for the "dislike" button but can't seem to find it.

Oh well, more undead gremlins for me. >8)

• Like 1

I think you should make your own Faction, design & sculpt 7 new masters each with their own unique backstory & crew as well as generic models!

Failing that I think you should undead-ify every other faction, I especially liked the undead Gremlin idea!

Gremlins is winning! Change your decision right meow!

I have, what just so happens to be, an undead entry into IP Round 5 that may entice you. If I dedicate it to you will you join the green side?

No. But feel free to dedicate it to me anyway. :)

Sorry, but the Gremlin players were clearly too drunk to show up in time. It's already been decided - I'm going with 10-Thunders. 

EDIT: Whoops, looks like a late surge for Ten Thunders. ;)

• Like 1

Sorry, but the Gremlin players were clearly too drunk to show up in time. It's already been decided - I'm going with 10-Thunders. 

You're a big dirty cheaty cheat cheat face. I'm in need of that dislike button again. I really think we should be able to have a dislike button.

Until then, perhaps I just quote post in my post and just simply say dislike? Undead grem trial run will be coming to realization in my IP WIP Thread, stay tuned. :)

Dislike.

*Trial Run*  >8)