Couple of rules questions

Erik1978

Question

1. A guild hound is not a peon but is insignificant. Does that mean it can still claim a Turf marker for instance? It is a non-peon I assume?

2. If your Master gives everyone a certain condition from an upgrade and that Master dies, the conditions on the others will remain, won't they?

3. When is LoS required? As soon as a spell/skill says TARGET needs to be within X inches you need LoS right?

Whereas Companion just states within 6" then LoS is not required?

21 answers to this question

1. Correct. Also great for Reconnoiter and Interference.

2. Yes, unless the ability says something like 'until this model is removed from play'.

3. Yes, if you ever see the word 'Target' then LoS is required. All attacks,  :aura, and  :pulse  also require LoS....and  :blast can only affect models that have LoS to the target model.

• Like 1

By default Conditions ends in the upkeep step at the end of the turn. If they last longer or shorter it will say so in either the Talent that applies the Condition or the Conditions itself, such as El Mayor or Slow.

I'd assume the same. There is something in the FAQ about the RJ counting as severe, I think. 

EDIT:

Found it.

36)

Q: What, exactly, is the Red Joker? What damage category does it count as dealing? What is the printed suit counted as?

A: The Red Joker has a value of 14 and a wild suit, chosen by the player it belongs to when it is flipped or played. For all game purposes, the suit chosen by the player counts as having been printed on the card. Although the Red Joker deals an amount of damage equal to Severe plus Weak, it counts as dealing Severe damage for the purposes of any rules which reference damage categories (for example, Molly’s Revelation Attack Action would inflict Paralyzed on the target in the case of Red Joker damage, and Nix’s Weakness Ability would reduce the Red Joker to Moderate damage).

Edited by Dirial

What? How does

There Is No Shelter Here: Enemy models within :aura 6 may not reduce damage which was dealt with the Misery Ability.

Have anything to do with pulses or black blood?

I would agree with papa smurf. Immunity is not a reduction so pandora wouldn't effect them. I don't have the card in me but the freikorps suit doesn't say reduces all damage from pulses and auras to zero does it? Just that they're immune to it?