What to get to support Troubleshooters

Clockwork Top Hat

I'm planning to get the Troubleshooters box but wonder what other models support ironsides other than what comes in the box - Pull My Finger doesn't have as much on models that synergies well with her as other masters. Are there any mercenaries that really synergies well with her?

My ideas include: Rail golem, Essence of power, Steam Arachnid

Any help for a noob?

I'd definitely second the Ramos box (The M&SU) for the above reasons.  Johan is a great pick for a mercenary for the crew, and I am perennially fond of Gunsmiths with Ironsides if you can find them.  Soulstone Miners are good, and Union Miners should be effective.  Also, the crowd favorite Metal Gamin have good synergy opportunities, especially if you pack Bleeding Edge Tech.

I'm not very deep into Arcanists - only have Mei Feng + Foundry, plus Ramos box, but I'm looking at getting Troubleshooters too. I was thinking of picking up December Acolytes as a decent ranged option as well, that happen to give out Slow. I'm aware Gunsmiths might be better, but I'm holding out for plastics.

I'd certainly consider Willy as the  :+fate on damage with his dynamite is quite effective. Also he's an easy way to damage your own models using wheelbarrow of doom for Hand Picked Men if you wan't to benefit from it early on. 

I'd give a nod to the Large Arachnid as it's severe damage is quite impressive, also the soulstone miner can help keep the stones flowing for Ironsides who can be stone intensive at times.

Oh and don't forget the arcane effigy as the arcane radiance can put out a lot of burning when Ironsides starts into her combos. 

Out of stuff that is already available, my number one starter to help Ironsides would be Ramos and number one non-starter would be the Metal Gamin. Ramos offers you some heavy hitters and Scheme runners while Metal Gamin are simply awesome. As an added bonus, you can then start playing Ramos as well (I think that Wyrd does this on purpose...) :P