Ashes and Dust build (WIP)

Dr Tod

Just started playing Leveticus and I wasn't overly flush with the old ashes and dust minis so decided to build my own, here's where I'm up to

The base for the Ashes and dust is the dnd purple wyrm mini I had spare, the other bits are warhammer

The Ashen Core is completely warhammer with necron and chaos warrior parts

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Nice - nay, EXCELLENT - job with your proxies. The only thing I am sad about is that because none of the non-greenstuff materials in these three (absolutely wonderful and you should seriously be proud of them!) proxies seem to be at least 51% Wyrd product, they won't be seeing any Gaining Grounds play which means I'l probably never, ever see them in action except over a computer screen. :/

But all the same, again, you should be proud of these splendidly marvelous pieces. :)

~Lil Kalki

Excellent!

The only thing I am sad about is that because none of the non-greenstuff materials in these three (absolutely wonderful and you should seriously be proud of them!) proxies seem to be at least 51% Wyrd product, they won't be seeing any Gaining Grounds play which means I'l probably never, ever see them in action except over a computer screen

Some TO are more flexible about this rules, especially with proxy that have no ambiguity (at the first glance i can tell that it's ashes and dust) and are such cool looking models !

Nice - nay, EXCELLENT - job with your proxies. The only thing I am sad about is that because none of the non-greenstuff materials in these three (absolutely wonderful and you should seriously be proud of them!) proxies seem to be at least 51% Wyrd product, they won't be seeing any Gaining Grounds play which means I'l probably never, ever see them in action except over a computer screen. :/

But all the same, again, you should be proud of these splendidly marvelous pieces. :)

~Lil Kalki

Says who? 

If you play at home you can use whatever you want. If you go and play with your friends at the local store you can use whatever you want. The only time the model might not get to be used (and I do mean might) is if he is playing in a tournament that actually uses the Gaining Grounds rules, and the TO is actually using the proxy rule from Gaining Grounds- if you are running a tournament you don't have to use any of the Gaining Grounds rules, let alone all of them. Even then your opponent might not care and you may end up using the model anyways on the sly. 

I bet these excellent proxies will see plenty of use!