Summer Showdown June 14th @Wayland Games Centre Essex

dmarkham

we have sold 8 tickets for this event so far.  Anyone coming down to visit the venue before the event, can pick up their tickets in store and still get the early order discount.

Anyone wanting a warm up their are still spaces for welcome to malifaux next weekend, especially if your thinking of using a new crew.

Rulespack wise what you need to know?

So far I know its 50ss Fixed Faction, 2 hour games, schemes and strats on the day.  IIRC venue will open early for us at 9.30 so we can start first round at 10.  Will double check this with Dan on Saturday.  If you have other questions let me know and I will do my best to find out the answers

Not sure on numbers but I imagine we will get around the 24 mark

• Like 1

Hi Chaps, its definitely looking like this will have a decent attendance.  

If anyone who is coming down, would be willing to bring a tables worth of scenery with them, it would be very much appreciated.

The venue does have enough scenery, but it can become a little samey past a dozen tables, so would be great if anyone can.  Also I know some of you may have Awesome BendyBoards gaming tables, which again could be put to good use on the day if people have room in the car ;)

looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend.

Thanks to everyone who came along to this, 24 folks in the end and seemingly all had a good time, certainly i had to do very little TOing other than a couple of minor rules queries or is this model in range type things

Congrats to all the winners and I hope to see you all plus more at Autumn Showdown #falldown