Too many flesh constructs?

Minijunkie

Thanks all, I will definitely keep it. I kinda wish they weren't holding a guy over their heads - it makes them more obviously the same model (harder to add variation).

I've seen a couple of really cool conversions using the plastic models, it doesn't seem terribly difficult to achieve some variety across all 3. Annoyingly I can't find the pics at the moment. 

If you want more FC sculpts Carver should be suitable, if you are feeling fancy you could magnet him to the bases, otherwise just stick a 50 under the 40 if you ever play the scenario. I plan to do this for Kirai's summoning, with 2-4 wounds per summon I think one FC should be enough.

Every time Molly or I play McMourning, 2 seems to never be enough. He is quite the machine in pumping them out if you play him correctly. We've made a proxy Flesh construct using a heroclix Frankenstein's Monster (who now sports with Mr Grave's fence post arm!), and Yin often has to sub in as another Fleshy as the game rolls on. 

When it comes to McMourning's Flesh Construct summoning, the more you have, the better.

• Like 1