Too many flesh constructs?

Minijunkie

Man this went off topic fast!  I think mainly because we just don't understand the question being as there's no such thing as too many Flesh Constructs (I only have two at the moment but really need to invest in more!).

Nope... It's because zFiend and I exist and happen to be posting on the same thread  :D

In all seriousness and back on topic I only own 2 Flesh Constructs myself at the moment and often that's all I need but sometimes I find myself needing / wanting another 1. I think 3 is the perfect number to have for the crew just in case you hire 1 and then want to summon 1 or 2 more. Instead of returning 1 I'd hang onto it. It's not particularly difficult to get them summoned in with Expunge so stick with 3. 

• Like 1

My experience is pretty similar to Master Disaster.  I tend to find myself not summoning them so that I can just bring them in and I've only ever needed two.  I don't think I've used Expunge to it's full potential to be honest though as I often send McMourning after big hitters (though I have played some games of picking on the little guys to make them Flesh Constructs!).

My experience is pretty similar to Master Disaster.  I tend to find myself not summoning them so that I can just bring them in and I've only ever needed two.  I don't think I've used Expunge to it's full potential to be honest though as I often send McMourning after big hitters (though I have played some games of picking on the little guys to make them Flesh Constructs!).

I also tend to use McMourning to hunt the big guys but if I feel the need for a new meat tank I pick on the little guys. One game I turned Toshiro into a Flesh Construct on Turn 1, Turn 2 I bagged me a Yan Lo Construct and Turn 3 it was an Izamu Construct... Naturally my opponent wasn't too chuffed with me decimating his crew like that but it's easily doable with enough poison and the right crew. It really depends on how you want to use the good Doctor. Focusing on the Poison Bomb can be incredibly frustrating and obnoxious at times though as it's seemingly unstoppable with the right cards and crew setup. It's not McMourning's only strength though, his crazy speed and scheme marker shenanigans can also be just as painfaul to deal with. 

Img-LadyJ.png

If the tyranny of the Guild comes after your unconditional love, Resser, you will be glad for every Flesh Construct you can place between her and yourself.

Seriously, they are great for just blocking heavy hitters. They stand in the way so fine!

• Like 3

Img-LadyJ.png

If the tyranny of the Guild comes after your unconditional love, Resser, you will be glad for every Flesh Construct you can place between her and yourself.

Seriously, they are great for just blocking heavy hitters. They stand in the way so fine!

Couldn't have put it better myself!  :D

+1 to Dirial 

I also tend to use McMourning to hunt the big guys but if I feel the need for a new meat tank I pick on the little guys. One game I turned Toshiro into a Flesh Construct on Turn 1, Turn 2 I bagged me a Yan Lo Construct and Turn 3 it was an Izamu Construct... Naturally my opponent wasn't too chuffed with me decimating his crew like that but it's easily doable with enough poison and the right crew. It really depends on how you want to use the good Doctor. Focusing on the Poison Bomb can be incredibly frustrating and obnoxious at times though as it's seemingly unstoppable with the right cards and crew setup. It's not McMourning's only strength though, his crazy speed and scheme marker shenanigans can also be just as painfaul to deal with. 

Yeah, I've been thinking about them and Guild Autopsies with his (0) recently as a good way to get scheme markers down (and gimp the opponents hand somewhat).

Img-LadyJ.png

That's what they do best.

• Like 1