Mancha Roja Killing Stuff Without Much Fuss

Patzer

Mancha Roja is a henchman who can auto-kill paralyzed models with a crow trigger. Roja can get to melee 7, and stone for crows if you don't have any on hand. If he is in b2b with impassable terrain, he has a threat range of 13". So, how to paralyze stuff with Gremlins?

Zoraida might be the most obvious choice around. Thanks to the Voodoo Doll and her ability the hire Nurses as mercs. She can Obey targets to attack terrifying things too (Brewmaster can pull this trick of as well). Any other idea?

Ophelia

My Threatenin' Gun Upgrade: (1) BOOM! (Sh 6 / Rst: Df / Rg: :ranged 10): Target suffers 3/4/6 damage. Models damaged by this Action must take a TN 13 Horror Duel. After this Action is taken, discard this Upgrade.

:ramThat's a Big Gun...: After damaging, all models within :pulse 3 of the target must take a TN 13 Horror Duel.

• Like 1

Ophelia

My Threatenin' Gun Upgrade: (1) BOOM! (Sh 6 / Rst: Df / Rg: :ranged 10): Target suffers 3/4/6 damage. Models damaged by this Action must take a TN 13 Horror Duel. After this Action is taken, discard this Upgrade.

:ramThat's a Big Gun...: After damaging, all models within :pulse 3 of the target must take a TN 13 Horror Duel.

Pipped!

Mancha Roja is a henchman who can auto-kill paralyzed models with a crow trigger. Roja can get to melee 7, and stone for crows if you don't have any on hand. If he is in b2b with impassable terrain, he has a threat range of 13". So, how to paralyze stuff with Gremlins?

Zoraida might be the most obvious choice around. Thanks to the Voodoo Doll and her ability the hire Nurses as mercs. She can Obey targets to attack terrifying things too (Brewmaster can pull this trick of as well). Any other idea?

You are a horrible man. :D

Brewmaster can exchange the Poison condition for Paralyzed

Hold Their Hair Back Upgrade

(1) Blaargh: (Ca 7 :mask / TN: 15 :mask / Rst: Df / Rg: 10): Target model with the Poison +3 Condition or greater looses the Poison Condition and gains the Paralyzed Condition.

Note: It has built-in suit so you will only need 8 or higher, but is resisted by Defense - unlike most of Brewmaster's Actions.

So, I kinda LIKE how this list is starting to look:

Zoraida

-2SS Take Swampfiends whenever

Nurse

2 Waldegeists

Mancha Roja

3 Bayou Gremlins

39 points nets you a hard hitter with 4 attacks (if you count an Obey), objective runners with awesome blockers in the waldys, and enough room to tailor the crew to the scheme. Personal preference:

Merris Lacroix

Hex Bag for Raida

Dirty cheater for Mancha

Full stones

My personal preference is brewmaster, I was coming up with a list I titled night on the town using most of the henchman mancha, Sammy, fransisco, the chatty guy, maybe the gremlin lure girl with her present, and a few cheep runners, I know that's alot of stones, but I would pull from that pool, the main idea is mancha and fansisco for damage, brew and chatty guy for control, and the gremlin lure girl and brew do poisoning and paralysing, Sammy would be taken if I want brewmaster to tie up some guys and still want the paralysis upgrade following mancha around

Sry no book for names