What is in the Crossroads book?

birdbath

It's worth nothing that there were changes made in the final printing that are not present in the final wave 2 pdfs.  Those changes were listed in the July FAQ/Errata document, but subsequently removed post-Crossroads release.  They are of course present on the wave 2 arsenal deck printings though (and errata for a couple of misprints in those decks is in the current FAQ/Errata document).

I believe the stat blocks in the actual Crossroads book are all correct (don't have it on me right now to double check).

Thanks guys, 'NEW' was the wrong word on my part, sorry. I should have said new to M2E or something like that.

What I was after was additional content over and above stats and stories e.g the 19 new story encounters that ADRAN mentioned. 19 NEW ENCOUNTERS! HELL YE! is this correct?

Thanks guys, 'NEW' was the wrong word on my part, sorry. I should have said new to M2E or something like that.

What I was after was additional content over and above stats and stories e.g the 19 new story encounters that ADRAN mentioned. 19 NEW ENCOUNTERS! HELL YE! is this correct?

I didn't count them, but it sounds about right.

As the Story Encounters are all based on the story of each master in the book, that sounds about right. Molly and Kirai share a story, so there is sort of 1 less encounter than the number of masters, but their encounter allows one player to field 2 masters.

They added the Carver encounter, so there are 18 new encounters in total, 17 based on the stories. (Lucius, Hoffman, Kiari and Molly, Dreamer, Collodi, Kaeris, Colette, ironsides, Shelong, Yan lo, Lucus, Jack, Hamelin, Levi, Mah, Ulix ,Wong, and Carver) (hasty change as I counted up the masters)

Oh my God! Are you seriously telling me that yet again I've spent my hard-earned money on a product which isn't correct? My Wave 1 book was missing upgrades in it and now my Wave 2 book is incorrect too?

That statement might be a little overkill for there being two typos in book two and one missing stat card in book one. 

That statement might be a little overkill for there being two typos in book two and one missing stat card in book one. 

£28.00 for the first book and $50.00 plus £16.00 p&p for the second. That's £65.00 or about 8hours work for me. I only have a 16 hour contract so it's a significant chunk of my spare money wasted on 2 products that are faulty. With respect, it's down to me when I'm buying a product with my money and it's faulty whether I'm alright with that or not isn't it? I work in retail and wouldn't just expect my customers to lump it if I sold them faulty goods.

I know I'm supposed to keep on the good side of the mods, but I've never been one to sit on my opinions. You'll respect that being a Yorkshireman and hopefully sympathise! Nothing cranks up a Welshman more then spending money, apart from spening money on broken stuff!!!! :P

P.S. Well that was cathartic! I feel much better now! Nothing like a good rant to get the blood pumping!!! :D

£28.00 for the first book and $50.00 plus £16.00 p&p for the second. That's £65.00 or about 8hours work for me. I only have a 16 hour contract so it's a significant chunk of my spare money wasted on 2 products that are faulty. With respect, it's down to me when I'm buying a product with my money and it's faulty whether I'm alright with that or not isn't it? I work in retail and wouldn't just expect my customers to lump it if I sold them faulty goods.

I know I'm supposed to keep on the good side of the mods, but I've never been one to sit on my opinions. You'll respect that being a Yorkshireman and hopefully sympathise! Nothing cranks up a Welshman more then spending money, apart from spening money on broken stuff!!!! :P

P.S. Well that was cathartic! I feel much better now! Nothing like a good rant to get the blood pumping!!! :D

If it helps, you have a rare first edition with faults that were corrected in later printings.

Im sure that in 50 years or so they will be worth much more than the correct printings.

• Like 1