Holiday Miniature Exchange 2014

Rameses

Dave. Reread the post. Second paragraph second sentence. Names will go out on Saturday.

So your nervous excitement is great but don't letbit get the best of you.

I caught that seconds after I posted, so then I edited it.  You must have caught my post in those few seconds.

Unless tomorrow really isn't Saturday, in which case I'm really confused.

Anyone know a good malifaux stockist in the EU as I got a continent bound person to surprise.

The only one I know of is Wayland Games. UK based, I hear they're pretty good. 

Well I've got my giftees. I know exactly what to send one but the other is a little trickier. Just need to decide whether or not it should be pink. ;)

If you're looking for places in the UK I can highly recommend Element Games. If you order something that is in stock, before 3pm (UK time) they will dispatch it the same day. And they send everything in the UK on a 24 hour service so as long as the postal service co-operates you will receive your order the next day. Obviously shipping to Europe will take a little longer but I would still recommend them highly.

Anyone know a good malifaux stockist in the EU as I got a continent bound person to surprise.

I agree with BACMS. I'm UK based and I'd highly recommend Element Games as a first preference, or Firestorm Games as a second.  

I'd order from another continent before I'd use Wayland, avoid them at all costs.

(These are my own individual opinions)

That's it! All names have been sent to their respective gift giver. 

Get to it! Make someones Holiday season a little brighter!

@Bacms I need a reply to the PM I sent you please. 

Oh right. Sorry only saw I had receive one on the phone but didn't actually checked properly. Will do now and reply 

Yeah I'm from the UK, I was looking more for a shop on the mainland to get it sent directly. might just see how much elements shipping is. Then to decide what to buy :D

*edit 

Element games delivery is the same price to UK or Europe. FYI So ordered some stuff from there for my person, hopefully they will enjoy them :D