Oh where oh where can my Brewy be?!

Jeebus

I'm extremely eagerly waiting for his release but OTOH I'm really hoping that by delaying the release they can avoid the Somer and Kin problems of difficult assembly and extreme scale problems. Hopefully they'll be done by the new company!

This exactly. I want this filthy master to my TT collection :D

Yeah exactly. I am not interested in the gremlin side though, TT side is so deliciously filthy at the first glance.

But you are correct this has taken way too long. If after all this time it comes out similar to Ophelia and Som'er disasters then it's a no-brainer to just skip it. After all they were delayed due to issues and came out as they did, I'd hate to even think about what they were like with the issues? :D

From what I understand, the Brewmaster crew samples proved to show that all of the included Gremlins were properly scaled with each other and actually appeared to be Ht 1.

Naturally, Wyrd supplied the production company with notes that at least one Moon Shinobi would have to receive a 50% increase in size and that Wesley had to be reworked so that he could not conceivably fit on a 30mm base.  The company is currently tweaking the sprue, but I'm told that Wyrd keeps telling them "No, this is a M2E Master, that Totem has to be bigger!"

• Like 3

From what I understand, the Brewmaster crew samples proved to show that all of the included Gremlins were properly scaled with each other and actually appeared to be Ht 1.

Naturally, Wyrd supplied the production company with notes that at least one Moon Shinobi would have to receive a 50% increase in size and that Wesley had to be reworked so that he could not conceivably fit on a 30mm base. The company is currently tweaking the sprue, but I'm told that Wyrd keeps telling them "No, this is a M2E Master, that Totem has to be bigger!"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. :D :D :D

You have saved my morning. Pure gold.