Mah Tucket

The Godlyness

So I have Seen little to No debate or tactics on this bayou bushwacking spoon wielding Gremlin called Mah Tucket.

I have faced her once and she 1 action diving charged nekima and made he say it's dolly time. Having a :ram in the initiative plus aim for the sore spots put her at ml8 which is down right brutal. Trixxiebelle being able to cheat at chores makes for a better desirable outcome.

All and all I want to play her just because it seems like it would be fun.

So played Mah Tucket last night. It went decently well. By decently I mean I forgot half the things she does. And Trixxiebelle is pushed when she shoots her gun.

So my problem is with the little lass. She is 4 stones that is insignificant. She gets a free upgrade which feels like a 4 stone tax for Mah to have 4 upgrades. Does average damage with average ml on an again insignificant model. I feel like using her to attack one of your models and sacrificing her for :+fate and get your free upgrade. Again a 4 stone tax though.

Guess I will try to do some shenanigans like walk walk lure with Trixxiebelle. Then use mahs 0 to push the lured model. Then yell at it for hopefully 16" of movement before the beat stick model is in the face.

Or if using the whiskey golem lure lure lure for crazy inches. Unless it's a Gremlin then I am sad you can't but I don't have my card off hand.

I was thinking the whiskey golem. Can use Trixxiebelle to push it 18" if I need to. Nimble flurry. But that's only if I needed to cross the whole board.

Well, you'll need a straight path for a 50mm base across the whole board which seems very unlikely at least on our tables. Also, Whiskey Golem is extremely expensive and not very killy, really.

So my problem is with the little lass. She is 4 stones that is insignificant. She gets a free upgrade which feels like a 4 stone tax for Mah to have 4 upgrades. Does average damage with average ml on an again insignificant model. I feel like using her to attack one of your models and sacrificing her for :+fate and get your free upgrade. Again a 4 stone tax though.

She can start 8" up the board and has easy access to 3" Ml range with Ml6 - she can tie up the enemy rather nicely.

(Also, since the Upgrade is free, the "four stone tax" is actually more like a "two or three stone tax".)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The main debate I have in my mind is: Is Mah Tucket a Gremlin Lady J, or a Gremlin Misaki?

Both?  She's a lot more mobile than Lady J, but she helps her crew out a lot more than Misaki.

Between Chores and Do it Right she can ramp her crew's melee abilities up to ridiculous levels, at the cost of a sacrificial Bayou Gremlin.  The result is Ml 7 rooster riders with a positive flip to attack.

• 2 weeks later...

What is a good choice for little miss' ability to take an upgrade? I was thinkin the lead apron for the armor, but is there anything that should be jumping out screaming 'take me dummy!'

I would give Armor straight to Mah - she has definite durability issues. For Lass, I think that the charge trigger one is kinda nice since it's something that I would never buy (2SS is way too much for it).