Limited Edition Performer

DevlinMudd

After playing my first game with Brewmaster the other day I got reading up on Performers, and their synergies with the Tri-Chi crew seem so strong to be bordering on filthy. Excellent! So that led me to read up a bit on them and Colette and she sounds really interesting, so I'll probably pick up her box set when it comes out to use as another master as well as just for a Performer to fit into the Brewmaster's crew.

However I got looking around and saw that on A Wyrd Place Nathan posted the picture of the limited edition Performer sculpt, also seen on the Pull my Finger wiki page: http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Performer. I'm a total sucker for limited minis so immediately set to work trying to find out how to get hold of one or if I'd already missed the boat. But I couldn't find anything! Does anyone know about when this model will be available?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the alt sculpt Perdita Ortega exclusive to the most recent Black Friday? (The one with the pistol-blowing art)

Yes, she was. She may show up again, of course, but for the moment that was a Black Friday Limited sculpt.

The Performer could well be one, too. I would be happy with that: I like Mercs as LEs, because anyone can use them.

On Black Friday, have they in the past added a limited model to $100+ orders like GenCon, or can you buy just a limited model?

I think it was both ways last year. 100 for the old miss terious, 250 for Santana. You could also buy some of their old PW stock one model at a time.

My recollection of the last black friday sale had the transluscent/dayglow sets for sale as well as miss terious (for $25), the carver ($27.50), and the limited silver(/foil) fate decks.

Santana was added to orders of $100+ and Alt. Perdita was added to orders of $250+

And much like gencon, several plastic sets and the small rulebook were available ahead of official release.

Not sure if I'm missing anything else of importance.