Mike3838

Greetings all,

Welcome Back to Halifaux will take place on 5th October at:

The Belgrave Social Club

227 Claremount Road

Halifax

West Yorkshire

HX3 6AW

NOTE: The date is different to the one previously advertised.

This will be a ranked fixed faction tournament of four rounds of increasing SS size.

The rules pack can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxy2r2wyg3pc4ln/Rules%20Pack%20Halifaux2014.doc

There is space for 32 players with the possibility of stretch goals - terrain donations on the day permitting.

Payments should be sent via Paypal to mike_3838@yahoo.co.uk to reserve your spot.

Confirmed/Paid Entrants

1. Jimmy Balderstone

2. Connor Barker

3. David Golden

4. Adam Hutchinson

5. Mark Elwood

6. Greg Piskosz

7. Nate Zettle

8. Scott Parkin

9. Andy Figg

10. Graham Bursnell

11. Chris Hay

12. Paul Butler

13. Robert Balmforth

14. Bennett Morley

15. Peter Sidaway

16. Joel Henry

17. Maria Wieland

18. James Doxey

19. Ben Halford

20. Cy Dudley

21. Ben Harris

22. Dan Johnston

23. Peter Rees

24. Martin Jones

25. Neil Dee

Interested List

Josh Fletcher

Joe Taylor

Ade Mills

TheFollowing

Martin Wodehouse

Will Lambert

• Like 1

Just sent payment.

I'd recommend posting a link on the original thread, It was just by chance I found this, I normally only get info from threads I have followed.

Will we be alright to use the Wave Download Cards unless the Arsenal Decks are being sold in the UK?

Do you need us to send you pictures of proxies or are you leaving it to the players?

Sorry for asking so many questions!

Just sent payment.

I'd recommend posting a link on the original thread, It was just by chance I found this, I normally only get info from threads I have followed.

Will we be alright to use the Wave Download Cards unless the Arsenal Decks are being sold in the UK?

Do you need us to send you pictures of proxies or are you leaving it to the players?

Sorry for asking so many questions!

No worries - all good questions and the answers are worth sharing with everyone :)

I'm going to be contacting everyone in the list by PM (where possible) today to point them to this thread. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out through not finding this thread, particularly the few people who I believe it would be their first event and might not be checking the forums regularly.

I'd be very surprised if we don't all have Arsenal decks by October, but in the event of a delay (or a last minute release) printouts will be fine. I'm conscious that there are meant to be a few tweaks from the final pdfs though, so people are going to need official cards if they're available.

I'm happy for players to handle proxies themselves without vetting every individual model. The general guidelines are:

• Don't use a Malifaux model as a different Malifaux model.
  • A player should reasonably be able to guess who/what the model represents just by looking at it without having to be told
  • Don't take the piss
  • Like 1

Just paid.

Is there anyone passing East Midlands Airport with a spare seat who can give me a lift? The more tricky part is: my plane on Sunday evening would leave EMA at 8:25pm (I'm gonna live in Glasgow by the time of the tournament), and that would mean leaving Halifax at 5:30pm.

Alternatively there's a flight from Manchester Airport at 8:30pm, if someone happens to drive past/through/close to there (what's a lot closer and we could leave after prizes and stuff)?