brutal effigy "you shall not fear the sword"

96p

Question

14 answers to this question

after damaging and enemy with an attack action. yeah so she heals 1 wound for each model she tags.

well.....

now you got me thinking for referance

Target friendly Leader within 8" gains the following Condition until the end of the Turn: "Fear Not the Sword: After damaging an enemy model with an Attack Action, this model heals 1 damage. After killing an enemy model, this model draws 1 card."

i would still say 3 wounds she damaged 3 enemy models and it would proc this 3 times. and if she killed 3 models she would draw 3 cards cause 3 models died

I'm not overly familiar with Neverborn Minions, but :blast seems like a rare commodity. What about Iggy? Tuco is an Enforcer? Illuminated? Don't know.

I realize that the Brutal Effigy is very strong on all Wave 1 Masters, but not so much on the Wave 2 ones. Should add it to Dita's and Justice's Wiki entries.

Mister Shine, on 19 Jun 2014 - 8:52 PM, said:

ANyone know any minions with blast damage? For totally not Collodi purposes.

Black Blood Shaman can do a 1" Pulse out of any model with Black Blood (which he can himself hand out to his friends.)

Adran, on 20 Jun 2014 - 10:19 AM, said:

But isn't that a tactical action, so it won't trigger Fear the leader?

That's absolutely correct. I totally thought it was an Attack Action!

With that in mind, there might not be any minions Collodi has access to that can damage multiple enemies at once... I suppose there are some who have triggers for bonus attacks, though.