Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Well, if it's time to account for all collaborators, on the Ten Thunders side we have mostly benefited from being dual faction, so it was easier to get collaboration when it came to the dual faction models and sometimes it was being done without me asking since the other factions was already on it, so that is a big reason why we have so much stuff done.

Tjuk took care of the Neverborn Enforcers

Hateful Darkblack did the Hungering Darkness

Vaiuri did Sidir and should get to the Wastrels and Luna when he has the time for it

Rgarbonzo did a good base for Sensei Yu which I later finished up

Rythos gave us Kang

Da Git has done the Lone Swordsman, Komainu, Katanaka Sniper and Kamaitachi. He also is working on the Peasant and the Dawn Serpent.

Entrepeninja came in and finished the Oiran that needed a showgirl perspective.

Also, there was some work done before the whole recent Wiki initiative process started, mostly started by a user named Skedarman who began doing the Emberling, Monk of Low River, Rail Worker, Illuminated and Ten Thunder Archer and also have a few edits from Rythos who finished the Emberling and the Rail Worker and Tunagami who finished the Illuminated. I added some more content myself to all of them except the Emberling.

I've also taken care of all the Last Blossoms, the Ancestors, the Soul Porter, Shang, Fuhatsu, Ten Thunders Brother, Fermented River Monk, High River Monk, Tengu, Shadow Effigy and Samurai and also added some more Ten Thunder based content to Sidir, Kang and Ama no Zako.

Currently we only have the Guild Pathfinder and Clockwork Traps without anyone assigned, a bit of a blunder on my part since I didn't notice they were missing from the Ten Thunders lists I made on the thread, so anybody interested in doing them, please say so. Also, if anybody detects any other model missing, please tell me.

Finally, a big chunk of the faction content has been made by me, so it is probably lacking in having a different viewpoint, so I'd more than appreciate it if anybody came in and checked where I goofed and what important interactions I forgot.

Also, there was some work done before the whole recent Wiki initiative process started, mostly started by a user named Skedarman who began doing the Emberling, Monk of Low River, Rail Worker, Illuminated and Ten Thunder Archer and also have a few edits from CraigAFlaming and Tunagami. I added some more content myself to all of them except the Emberling.

CraigAFleming is me! I wrote a bunch on the Rail Workers/Metal Gamin/Emberling/Rail Golem after I finished Mei but before the non-Master coordinated effort was organized.

• Like 1

The Arcanists are down to 7 models, but there ones I don't feel comfortable writing on. Wendigo, Mouse, Fire gamin and eternal flame, a razorspine, and the two miners, Union and Soulstone. We're so close! If anyone feels like they've got a bit and want to throw their attention at the raspy totem, the M&SU randoms, and the big snake, we'd be super appreciative...

ENinja

• Like 1

Mindshred, you are rockin' the Outcasts! We may well be able to have them finished today!

The Malifaux Child and Johan are both finished, which means that the Outcasts are all done.  :)

EDIT:

The Arcanists are down to 7 models, but there ones I don't feel comfortable writing on. Wendigo, Mouse, Fire gamin and eternal flame, a razorspine, and the two miners, Union and Soulstone. We're so close! If anyone feels like they've got a bit and want to throw their attention at the raspy totem, the M&SU randoms, and the big snake, we'd be super appreciative...

I added a bit to the Razorspine and cleaned up some of the spelling/grammar of what was already on there. 

Soulstone Miner, Union Miner, and Fire Gamin are finished. 

The old goal was having some info on masters at the end of July. We have come a long way since that. 

I can attempt to add crew list articles for all masters, as they are simply the hiring lists and that. With specifics noted such as nightmares, spirits, constructs, etc, for the masters who care about them.

• Like 1

I found two more wiki usernames that had contributed, but don't know a forum name they are associated with -- DocSchlock and zenrat. 

Arcanists are looking amazing! There's 3 models that have no text (I get that no one has played Mouse or Eternal Flame, but there's no one who wants to write for the Wendigo?) and 5 models that need just a little bit more (Jackelope, Sabertooth Cerberus, Moleman, Blessed of December, Slate Ridge Mauler). And the Mauler really just needs a good edit to make it flow better!

List of people who added content for Resser minions/henchmen. If any double name appears or I forget one, please say so!

List of contributors for resser minions and other assorted guys

Hateful Darkblack

PraetorDragoon

Fancy_Hat

Grandpapanurgle (wiki name)

TerryTot (wiki name)

nagash1956 (wiki name)

entropolous (wiki name)

Razhem

Clement

MalifauxVE

My goodness! So much has been done in such little time. I'm amazed and grateful for all your work! Okay! Here's my list of contributors! If I missed you, or if you're multiple people on this list (because your name is differen ton the wiki and the forums or I made a mistake), please let me know! I intend to send this list to Wyrd staff in a day or two.

Exceptional Contributors (my standard for this was people who did about half a faction on their own):

• Mister Shine (Colette, overall administration)
  • BACMS (Hamelin, Ryle, Guardian, Hunter, Latigo Pistolero, Pale Rider, many Guild minions)
  • CraigAFleming/Rythos42 (Kang, Rail Golem, Arcanists overall)
  • Csonti (Von Schill, many Freikorps)
  • Dirial (Lady Justice, Perdita, Sonnia, Guild overall)
  • Entrepeninja (Hoffman, McMourning, many many Arcanists)
  • Mindshred (Jack Daw, Lady Justice, many assorted Outcasts)
  • PraetorDragon (Kirai, Yan Lo, Resurrectionists overall)
  • Razhem (Misaki, many Ten Thunders, Ten Thunders overall)
  • Rgarbanzo (Yan Lo, Brewmaster, Sensei Yu, everything Gremlins, promotion, commentary, much much more)
  • Therat (Pandora, Neverborn overall)
Contributors (contributed significantly to at least one article or provided other major support):
  • 96p (Strategies/Schemes)
  • Adranphil (Marcus, many other edits)
  • Archmage (Kaeris)
  • Asyouwish78 (Perdita)
  • Binkys/animatedslinky (Rasputina, Rail Golem)
  • Brdparker (Ironsides, Nicodem, Strategies/Schemes)
  • ClementWyrd (assorted editing, style, 1.5 link updates)
  • Dero23 (Wong)
  • Dgraz (Marcus)
  • Docbungle (Mah Tucket)
  • DocSchlock (Arcanists)
  • Dracomax (Ramos)
  • entropolous (McMourning)
  • Ezyryder/Mr__Tom (Shenlong, Jakob Lynch, Zoraida)
  • Fancyhat (Molly)
  • Fenrisian (Yan Lo)
  • Godlyness (Dreamer)
  • Grandpapanurgl (Nicodem, Mortimer)
  • hippodruid (Kaeris)
  • Joel (Lilith, Pandora)
  • Kriltic (McMourning)
  • Lemonconstruct (Lucas McCabe, Ulix)
  • Malal (Ophelia)
  • MalifauxVE (Mysterious Effigy)
  • Matney X (Mei Feng, Mercenaries)
  • Minimumphase (Shenlong, Lucius, Dashel, Austringer, Rifleman, Warden)
  • Mouseketeer (Viktoria of Ashes)
  • moxypoo (Tara)
  • nagash1956 (Ressers)
  • necroon (Wicked Doll)
  • nogoatsnoglory (The Brewmaster, Kirai)
  • osoi (Strategies/Schemes)
  • Panner_ (Perdita)
  • Rameses (Nix)
  • Rathnard (Silurid)
  • scirian (The Stolen)
  • Skedarman (Ten Thunders Minions)
  • StuffedKiwi (Lelu, Lilitu)
  • TerryTot (Ressers)
  • Tjuk/Da Git (Witchling Handlers, many other Guild and Neverborn models)
  • tunagami (Tara)
  • Vaiuri (Sonnia, Witchling Stalker, Death Marshal, Sidir, Luna)
  • zenrat (Arcanists)
  • Zfiend (DayDream, Doppelganger, Lord Chompy)
Thanks again to all of you! Yay!
  • Like 1

There's still more to do! Right now, the NeverbornRessers, and Guild especially need models fleshed out and finished. All have had a lot of fantastic work and some great articles, but still have some models that aren't finished.

The Outcasts, Gremlins,  Ten Thunders, and Arcanists are basically complete, but if you have advice for using models more effectively, you should feel free to jump in and contribute to existing entries.

Though, a lot of my bread and butters are gone. I'm excited to take a crack at the Brutal Effigy, if "Dibs" are still a thing.

ENinja

I don't think "dibs" were ever a thing on a Wiki - the idea is that everyone can and should edit to improve the pages.

Definitely please do work on Brutal Effigy! I'd love to see more about how to use him.

I can poke around the guild tomorrow afternoon evening. See if there's any damage I can do. :P

Though, a lot of my bread and butters are gone. I'm excited to take a crack at the Brutal Effigy, if "Dibs" are still a thing.

ENinja

I've put you on the list!

• Like 1