Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Okay, I just looked through a lot of the new pages. Great job, everyone!

Hoffman: Needs a graphic, Strategies and Schemes, Leading a Crew, and Playing Against Master. For some reason there was Pandora content in here. I assume this was a C&P error, so I deleted it.
Brewmaster: Could use more information about Leading a Crew, Strategies and Schemes, Building a Crew, and Playing Against Master.
Wong: Needs a little more Overview of how to use him. Could use more information about Tactics and Tips, Leading a Crew, Strategies and Schemes, Building a Crew, and Playing Against Master.
Mah Tucket: Needs a graphic. Also needs more information about Leading a Crew, Strategies and Schemes, Building a Crew, and Playing Against Master.
Lucius: Content looks really nice. Personal Retinue should link to the other models. The Upgrades section should include more tactical advice. Right now, it summarizes the abilities, but it would be good to include some suggestions about when and how to use them.
McCabe: Looks really nice. It would be good to include links to specific models that work especially well with him.
Colette: Looks amazing. Still needs Crew information, and Playing Against Master information.

What do we do if we want to flesh out a page that's already been started but we disagree with basic premise that are already written? I wouldn't want to step on someone's toes and edit out large chunks but at the same time, if I disagree with what's down, I can't add without taking away first?

What do we do if we want to flesh out a page that's already been started but we disagree with basic premise that are already written? I wouldn't want to step on someone's toes and edit out large chunks but at the same time, if I disagree with what's down, I can't add without taking away first?

Please do flesh out the page. Try to make it a better article.

If there's stuff you disagree with because you have a different playing style, don't just delete stuff you disagree with. Add additional suggestions. (For example: "Some players use this upgrade to increase melee effectiveness. Others find it's too expensive. Your mileage may vary.")

The goal here is to make a set of articles that will be useful for a wide variety of Malifaux players. It's not the right place to hash out an opinionated dispute.

Don't start edit wars, or mass delete stuff that you disagree with. PM me with specifics if you want more help with this.

• Like 1

finished up Nicodem and did Mortimer as well. anyone that wants to go correct my grammar feel free tho :)

This looks nice. I like how you included suggestions for principles to be thinking about when playing him.

One thing you could flesh out, though, is the Crew section. What are good models to choose? (I know a lot of people suggest Nicodem + Toshiro/Punk Zombies, for instance). Nicodem has a lot of Crew to pick, which are the winners. Links to other model pages will help here too. What Totem should they choose, or how should a Nicodem player decide between Vulture and Grave Spirit?

What models do you summon when you're new and don't know what to summon?

Also, it would be good to talk about Starting a Crew. What's in the initial box, and what should they add after?

Being new to Malifaux I don't think I can be much use - consider me another bod for feedback and proofreading if you can make use of me?

Could you use a painting guide on the wiki? I can write tons about that! :-D

Vaiuri, thanks for jumping in!

I don't know if we want a painting guide on the Wiki. Right now it's mostly a tactica wiki. Do you have one up somewhere already?

Please do take up feedback and proofreading. Pick a Master that's done, and do some feedback and proofreading! That will definitely help.

Just thought I'd share the May PMF statistics with everyone

V5ycoZb.png

Quite the spike in the past day!

As for a painting tacticas, that might be a good idea for expanding into later, but I feel its a bit off point when we still have models without pages still.

Also updated the Style Guide http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Wiki+Style+Guide which should be a good reference article for editors. I'll add more to it as questions come up/are resolved