Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Lazarus is done, but feel free to add more about what he brings to the various non-Outcast masters that can hire him.

I volunteered for all the Freikorps stuff earlier but glad you made Lazarus. (That leaves only Hannah on my shrinking list.)

Good article! Will run through it later and edit, enhance some parts.

I volunteered for all the Freikorps stuff earlier but glad you made Lazarus. (That leaves only Hannah on my shrinking list.)

Good article! Will run through it later and edit, enhance some parts.

Sounds good.

I'm just trying to get all the Outcast stuff done by the end of the month.  :)

Cassandra and Duet.

Was I the last to get the notice on Breath of Fire losing it's melee range? I was gonna write how awesome it is to charge in, hit with your sword, then Understudy yourself to get a free BoF. Then realized you can't 'cause you're engaged... Wah wah waaaahhh...

ENinja

Silent One Done

Yeah- but in filling out the silent one wiki, I realized they're best friends. 

Cassy Swings in within range of understudying the silent one, attacks, triggers Magician's Prop, casts freeze (It doesn't have a gun!) which can place blasts and is at cast 6, and can also trigger itself to be cast again. Then attacks again and triggers hypnotic movement. You can potentially get 4 attacks off a 2ap charge. :)

S.O's also got a 0 action heal which can keep Cassy ticking a lot longer. :P

ENinja

Edit: Mobile Toolkit Added

• Like 1

Ronin and Desperate Mercenary are both finished. 

EDIT:  I cleaned up a bunch of spelling and grammar on Bishop and reformatted it to make it easier to read.  I also added his "Nathan Explosion" artwork.  :P

EDIT:  Killjoy is done as well. 

• Like 1

I just want to thank everyone for all the efforts that have gone toward updating the Wiki.  Each evening I look for to sitting down and pulling up "recent changes" to see all the improvements people have made.  I've never felt qualified myself as I don't get near the amount of games in that I'd like due to an unusually low amount of players in the Indianapolis area.  I've always felt that having this resource definitely contributes to expanding interest in the game. Keep up the good work!  

• Like 1

Here's the list of people who've written things for Arcanists that I've noted (change logs) or heard about (because they told me).

• rythos42 (me)
  • dracomax
  • Tollstar_deluxe
  • Skedarman
  • Adranphil
  • Entrepeninja!!!!!
  • Hateful Darkblack
  • dgraz

In particular, Entrepeninja has 5 exclamations after his name because I added another one after every time I had to update the OP because of work he'd done. The man is a machine, outputting articles at a feverish pace!

Edit: Removing TedPro. :)

• Like 1

/blush

Unemployment, man. Had to do something in the week between my interview and when they call me to tell me I have (or don't have) the job. O,O; 

Edit; And most of my minis and paints are in the storage unit until we get an apartment. Lol. So I can't paint either. I filled my small case with Hoffman, and Guild/Ressur McMourning figs so I could cut my teeth at the portland flgs. :)

ENinja

• Like 2