Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Agree on Perdita I also felt that her (0) Hero's gamble was executed a bit strangely as it almost seems you always need to activate her first to get the benefits of it. While I normally found myself activating her later in the turn and just using the ability to replace the 2 or 3 low cards I am left in hand with 

Solid point!

The following pages need to be renamed: 

Old Cranky --> M2E Old Cranky

Whiskey Golem --> M2E Whiskey Golem

Rooster Riders --> M2E Rooster Riders

Bayou Bushwackers --> M2E Bayou Bushwackers

Lightning Bugs --> M2E Lightning Bugs

Bayou Gator --> M2E Bayou Gator

Stilts --> M2E Stilts  (are we doing separate pages for each upgrade?)

M2E 10 Thunders Brother -->  M2E Ten Thunders Brother

Renamed.

Bacms did some good work on Abuela Ortega, so that the Ortegas are almost finished (I'm still working on Dita herself). TJUK finished the Witchling Handler.

I finished the Scales of Justice and the Death Marshal (and did some formatting on the Handler). I also added some images around the Wiki whenever I found a cool one in the depths of the internet.

Alright, it's done. I've overhauled Perdita's page with adapted formatting, less focus on Austringers (although the spirit of Panner is still easily detectable) and extra parts about Family interactions. I think it's finished for good now. At least as far as Wiki articles are ever finished, which is never :P .

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, as well as any proof reading.

Alright, it's done. I've overhauled Perdita's page with adapted formatting, less focus on Austringers (although the spirit of Panner is still easily detectable) and extra parts about Family interactions. I think it's finished for good now. At least as far as Wiki articles are ever finished, which is never :P .

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, as well as any proof reading.

Did a little proof reading. Fixed a few spelling and formatting things.

Thanks for this excellent work! I'm definitely updating this to great!

Did a little proof reading. Fixed a few spelling and formatting things.

Thanks for this excellent work! I'm definitely updating this to great!

Thanks a lot!

I noticed that, because I don't own it yet, I totally forgot about the Brutal Effigy who should be amazing with all Book 1 Guild Masters. If someone has experiences to share, please do! I might just Theoryfaux a bit in the next days, unless.

Otherwise, I think I'll concentrate on the other Guild models for now, although I might work a little on Sonnia, McCabe or Seamus.

Dirial - I made a start on Sonnia, but haven't found a chunk of time to sit down and finish the article. If you want to crack on with it, could you look at what I've already done and give me some feedback? :-)

Will do. At first glance, your work on abilities and attacks looks very thorough, good job!

This is quite the thread to shovel through so sorry if I missed it, but do we want to slap some kind of banner on the 1.5 stuff to let random passersby know its old content? Just a basic "ATTENTION: 1.5" kind of thing.

That's a neat idea! Even more so if you put it in red and include a link to the new version.

Mister Shine, what do you think?

Well, anything 1.5 should be in the seperate 1.5 section. There shouldnt really be a way to easily access it from the 2e pages.

If someone wants to go through all the 1.5 pages and add a big ol "PREVIOUS EDITION CONTENT" warning, that'd be awesome and fine, but I tihnk its a fair amount of trouble to go through, since you'd be editing every single page of wiki content from 1.5.... but, more effort has been put into less by us crazy wyrd fans.

But if you do find a link to 1.5 content on the main page, let me know and I can change it

Weird question for people: Are you unable to view pages without being a member of the wiki? I've been told by some people they needed to sign up to view things.

If you've experienced this, PM or post me a link to the page(s) requesting that from you? Shouldnt need to sign up to view

Well, when entering a page that hasn't been created (with a template and all) yet, the text says

"Please sign in or create an account to continue."

Perhaps that has led to the confusion? If so, the problem should take care of itself in the long run.

So I finally got in front of a PC to work on the wiki a bit.  A lot of the M2E masters pages (at least the ressers) are mistakenly linking to 1.5 files.  I fixed up the resser master pages, but everything else could use the attention.

I also took a page from the Warmahordes wiki and added a page called inc_1.5rules.   We can just drop it into the top of any old page we come across and mark all that content as out of date.

edit:  and it's now in all of the 1.5 master pages and anyone who became a master I could think of.

• Like 1