Anyone seen Johana in the wild yet?

klobbermeister

I noticed the webstore is down due to moving the warehouse (?) and I know some of the old plastics are getting repackaged with new box art to be in line with the rest of the M2e stuff, so it would seem reasonable that any crews that are getting boxed or reboxed during this time period would get a Johanna in it. Who knows. I'm looking at it like a big scavenger hunt. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just learned this model exists.... now trying to track her down for my all female Viks army (except Hans and McTavish... but we named the gator "Sister Abigail" so just Hans is the only guy).

Finding both Miss Demenors was hard enough; now I have to track down another female special character.

any other news on her arrival or where to find her?

guy at the local game store had a Johana he was not using, army almost complete now.  just looking to for those two Miss Demeanors and my concept crew will be done!

I got one in my McCabe box recently. So far that's Lynch, Somer, McCabe, and Misaki. From the look of it they are adding them into the 1.5 plastic set boxes that are getting updated with 2.0 cards. anyone seen a Yan Lo box with her in it?

McCabe is the next crew i'm building.... if she's in the Relic Hunter box, i'm gonna punch someone in the throat!

• 2 weeks later...