My Malifaux Painting Thread

Darios

• 1 month later...

So finally after a months time full of doing demos, painting contests, semesters end and a week of holidays from the cruel place called "reality" (LARP is great for that) again some minis finished...

So say hello to Mr. Oogie & Mr. Boogie!

StitchedPanorama.jpg

they were fun to paint and will be even more fun to field ^^ my regular Raspy player might think otherwise but hey... it's "bad things happen" not "happily ever after" :Confused_Puppet1::Confused_Puppet2:

So today i want to start with a bigger pic of the stiched as many complained that the original was too small:

BigPanorama.jpg

And then next up, is the lovely Lady of the Night....

Bête noire!

PanoramaBteNoire.jpg

I might do this everytime now, Music matching the minis (or inspiring me to paint them rather XD )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZbgCPF7vU&feature=related

Comments appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

@ morpsele: well, it is not that dificult acutally... just take your time... and do them one by one... i paint about max. 3 Malifaux miniatures a month and i try to learn new stuff with every miniature... from there on it is easy... just repeating and learning and practice... i painted quite average for most of my gaming life... but since about 5 Years i try to improve it constantly...

@ ttsgosadow: Thanks, jup they are. i made a Tutorial on some of my bases once, but in German *g* if you wish i could try to translate it someday..., and i thought about tuning the grass down or switch coulour alltogether but i think the contrast suits my painting style so i kept it ^^

@ Demonn Agram: well, me too... i just hide it with the good cam of my girlfriend... the pics are 1 of about 20 taken... so much "dead shots" there...

i actually niked the idea from a good rezzer thread (i think it was rameses) and as i just love pumpkins and love the strange funny/horror touch the rezzermodels have i thought it would work well. (besides i have a faible for horrorpunk an halloween ^^)

edit: found the thread... wasn't rameses (but a good thread nevertheless!) it was Koyote

Edited by Darios