My Malifaux Painting Thread

Darios

Hello to all out there.

As i'm new to the wonderful world of Malifaux i'll use this post as a means of introducing myself ^^

I'm Darios over in good old Europe, more exactly Germany.

I play tabletops and RPGs for the better half of my life now (as im 26 atm this means 13 years *g*) mostly GW systems (40k/WHFB/BFG/=][=) but i have also a nice collection of the old Rackham minis before they all went "seppuku".

Malifaux first came to my attention via a german tabletopmagazine ("Tabletopinsider") for which i at that Time wrote a battlereport featuring my 40k Daemons.

I loved the Idea of a really strange skirmisher with no dice and the minis so far were just stunning.

But nevertheless focus shifted and Malifaux got somewhat pushed aside (silly me!)

Some time later i stumbled again across the minis via net and this time i really intended to get seriosly into it.

That was in march this Year. So what did hold me back?

Well the finances for a start (having all these geek hobbys and a girlfriend is much to expensive for a poor student like me....) and the serious lack of Malifaux gamers in Germany (Jup. There is nigh on nobody around here as it seems...) was another one.

but finally i managed to get a good deal of some second hand stuff namely the old core rulebook, a violet fatedeck and my first Wyrd mini... Pandora in Avatarstate.

That was nearly 2 weeks ago. Now i'm sold. i devoured the Rulebook and everything available via pdf and painted Pandora anew... and i did order the small manual and 2 Crews for starters... Pandora, whose playstyle quite fascinates me and who will be my main Master for the beginning, and the Vics along with some Ronin, Taelor and a Convict Gunslinger (to have something to get others to play the game and spread the infection ^^)

so now i await the delivery of these minis and hope i manage to get somee of my LGG iinto it.

So much for the introductional bubbling... now the pics...

Panorama2.jpg

C&C welcome!

Edited by Darios

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which eyes do you mean? *g*

actually it's quite easy... i use a 10/0 brush and paint first some very bright coulour (Scorpion Green with pandy, Warlock Purple with Cady and Liche Purple with kade and then i do black eyes inside the colourspot, then white inside the Black and then another sliver of black in the white...

next will be the 3 Sorrows...

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops... doubleposting again...

not much comments so far... *sad*

nevermind... here is the rest of the Pandybox

SorrowsPanorama1.jpg

Groupshot1.jpg

Pics are kind of a "let down" this time... was in a hurry and only had an old cam...

Hopefully more comments/critics this time...

edit: for a better view just click on the pics!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...