MaliDoodles.

Tuesday

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Colette's gonna get her own back on that nasty Sonnia (even though I play both crews, let's face it, Sonnia's a bully!). Power to the showgirls!

Great stuff as always and i really do love the little touches of comedy in your work.

By the way, any chance of a showgirl Molly at some point? I'd really appreciate one of those :)

• 1 month later...

And resurrecting this to post the one doodle I have for the last... about a month or so. D: My boring job went away and got replaced with one that's not nearly as conducive to doodling. I only managed to do this because I'm currently sick and obligation-less.

Yay for Avatars!

colettesdream.jpg

that Colette drawing looks awesome, looks perfect to make a poster advertizing her show, ifs someone could color that in nicely and straighten out the lettering to make it bolder and clearer, i't totally use it as a advertisement on our next board

I agree that is fantastic work Tuesday, why cant you just go back to your more boring job so we can see more of your great malidoodles? I can even give you some thread :needlethread

But it was crushing my soooouull...

And thanks, everyone! Sometimes I wonder about starting a Malifaux comic, but it'd focus almost completely on the Star. And also probably mostly Mannequins. And it might only get updated once every two months... D:

But it was crushing my soooouull...

And thanks, everyone! Sometimes I wonder about starting a Malifaux comic, but it'd focus almost completely on the Star. And also probably mostly Mannequins. And it might only get updated once every two months... D:

I understand, its better that you are happy with your job, I was just being a little selfish is all. I wish I could find teh time to get back into doing my sketches too.