Interesting things on the web ...

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...i'm not sure if that is funny or sad. That poor girl.

I'm going with sad. There's nothing wrong with collecting, but when a hobby (yes, even miniature painting) completely takes over someone's life like that, then they need help. I mean, going into debt for it?? Sheesh.

It's like that one Star Trek fan that wore her Starfleet uniform to jury duty. She won't leave her house without her "tricorder" and "phaser", even to go to work.

Nothing wrong with wearing stuff like that or even dressing up, but save it for the convention or some other special occassion.

"Because she work's at a factory with minimum wage ... " I wonder why? Pizza every day!!

She would be better spending the money on some decent education, getting a better job, then funding her.....addiction.

Remember folks...FOLLOW YOUR HEART!

everybody all together now "follow...your...heeaaaaarrrrrt"!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And, as far as the bouncy animation goes, here's a quote from the wikipedia entry.

The song, popular in Finland but previously unknown to the rest of the world, became better-known on the Internet in spring of 2006 because of the flash animation Loituma Girl. The animation starred the character Orihime Inoue from the popular Japanese anime Bleach. For the cartoon the second half of the fifth stanza (four lines) and the complete sixth stanza (eight lines) are used; they have no meaning and are therefore not included in the official lyrics. This is overlooked in most cases by the users who post the lyrics, often causing confusion.

Here's the link to the full entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ievan_Polkka