Master tiers or who is who.

Rillan

So im thinking about playing with Guild but very confused on Guild Master stats and its profit. 

Lady Justice is close combat master, but compared to Tonya from Arcanists she isnt tank, and only thing is her damage ?

Sonia is Kaeris + Rasputina hybryd ?

Perdita is anti shooter ?
Hoffman, Lucius, Nelli and MacCabe are supports ?

Who is MacMorning ?

Why everyone has so low DF stat ?

Please someone help me with clarification and it would be great if u put Guild Masters by tiers from who is overall stronger and who is played only in certain match ups.

They all have loq defenses because we have Francisco from wave 1 raising their df/wp by 2.

McMourning is a mobile light hitter who cab also support his crew by making them ignore armour and bringing nurses into guild or opening weird interactions with beasts.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rillan said:

So im thinking about playing with Guild but very confused on Guild Master stats and its profit. 

Lady Justice is close combat master, but compared to Tonya from Arcanists she isnt tank, and only thing is her damage ?

Who is MacMorning ?

Please someone help me with clarification and it would be great if u put Guild Masters by tiers from who is overall stronger and who is played only in certain match ups.

LJ is the Ml damage dealer and yes, she has a lot of dmg but not so much about her defense (just a heal). 

Sonnia is the Ca damage dealer, she has pretty bad stats but can raise everything needed by 2 (except Wk).

Perdita is the Sh damage dealer, she had a big boost thanks to the new Upgrades. She's mobile and can kill, high defenses so pretty good overall.

McMourning is a buffer who can mix things up, following Strategy and Schemes. He can be deadly too.

Hoffman is a support, he'll guid a tanky Construct wall to smash your opponent.

Lucius is a support/buffer, can run pretty well every sort of Schemes and can make your list do more than usual (thanks to extra APs).

Nellie is the best all-around Master we've, the only example of Control Master we've in Guild. Highly suggested.

McCabe is our best adaptable choice: he can buff, he can run Schemes, he can kill. His playstyle is variable thanks to his Upgrades, but he's generally taken as an alpha-strike champion.

• Like 4

In general we got higher so, as for Df it's not really that low.. Sonnia got 4, LJ/McM got 5, Nellie 6 with other defensive tricks, McCabe 5 with a potential Df9, Lucius6 with a potential 9 (although more likely 7),Perdita 7 /9 and Hoffman can be kind of indestructible (almost).

We just don't have the squeel triggers and such, and as Ludvig mentioned.. Francisco..

• Like 2

Oh and we must not forget the little effigy which is amazing for the 3 deadly women from wave 1! Helps with their survivability..

I think I healed (in combination with a flipped severe from Juggernaught) 7 wounds on LJ all by herself (whilst killing 2 models in the process) in one activation.

• Like 2

McMourning with the efiggy also gets very decent healing and with Francisco is df/wp 7/7 so he can be decently durable.

Hard to beat Hoffman stacking up armour, adding pseudoarmour from nearby constructs and making it impossible to ignore as well.

Perdita can hurt things very far down the board and Hoffman as well. I would argue they are both decent at alpha strikes. Sonnia can cause an awful lot of damage even against spread out crews, apart from both having the word Burning here and there on their cards I would say she has pretty much nothing in common with Kaeris.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

McMourning with the efiggy also gets very decent healing and with Francisco is df/wp 7/7 so he can be decently durable.

Hard to beat Hoffman stacking up armour, adding pseudoarmour from nearby constructs and making it impossible to ignore as well.

To make it ridiculous, he can easily get to df 6, armour 4 with right  cards/SS and model nearby with access to heal.. not to mention any supportive model he can hire :D

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Rillan said:

So Francisco auto-take model ?

For Sonnia, Justice and Perdita I would say he is an auto take. I think Hoffman and Lucius have other defenses so don't strictly need him and Lucius should most oftenbot be at the front lines. McCabe can be very aggressive with Francisco or play a little more carefully without him. I have made a point of not taking Frank with McMourning because I have considered him an auto include for so long. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rillan said:

Who is MacMorning ?

Justice can be way more tanky than Toni. You have Badge of Office often, she has a 0 heal, she can heal from Effigy, can be Df7/Wp9 from Frank and deals substantially more damage with Swordfighter

Sonnia is kind of like Rasputina but Raspi deals more damage in a more centered area and Sonnia deals lower damage in a bigger area as her blasts can hit you almost 8" from the original target.

Perdita is a mobile skirmisher kind of like Leveticus.

Hoffman is a support master with tons of healing and a decent offense (Ml6/7 3/4/6)

Nellie is a buff/debuff control master

Lucius is a support master

McCabe is a support beater.

McMourning is a traitor :P

He`s kind of an oddball - a bit like Justice but with more utility/hiring options.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

Yay! I love tier discussions. 

For me:

God tier: Lucius (OK fine, probably b tier)

S tier: Nellie

A tier: Dita , LJ

B tier: sonnia? Hoffman? (Please note this tier and A tier feel very close right now)

Not even guild tier: Mcm, McCabe

I agree about God, S and "not even guild tier"

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

For me:

B tier: sonnia? Hoffman? (Please note this tier and A tier feel very close right now)

Haha, what the hell is S-tier? Super?

Considering I've seen Sonnia win several events and never seen Perdita high on an event ranking I think Sonnia is better based on actual performances. Might just be that none of the superstars wanted to play Perdita I guess, seems some players can win whatever master they bring.

McCabe seems to have so much filth in thunders but he has often performed well for me in guild back in the day. If we actually were to rank him in guild I'd say A tier. Or has he slacked behind lately? Unchargable, nimble, reactivating Thralls have to count for something?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ludvig said:

Haha, what the hell is S-tier? Super?

Considering I've seen Sonnia win several events and never seen Perdita high on an event ranking I think Sonnia is better based on actual performances. Might just be that none of the superstars wanted to play Perdita I guess, seems some players can win whatever master they bring.

McCabe seems to have so much filth in thunders but he has often performed well for me in guild back in the day. If we actually were to rank him in guild I'd say A tier. Or has he slacked behind lately? Unchargable, nimble, reactivating Thralls have to count for something?

Perdita in GG18 has a big buff in Nino as 3 strats require using Interacts.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, trikk said:

Papa won`t last long so you`re down with Frank :P

Killing Dita is a totally different thing.

Buff Sonnia turn 1 and 2 instead of blowing him up straight away and use his shooting (at least turn 2). I think he could cause a headache actually. After he blows up there shouldn't be many models left to interact wherever he was standing. ;) 

I mean he`s not reliably to deny Interacts because he`s super easy to move away and gets hits with everything. 

Sonnia also needs El Mayor way more than Perdita and I think buffing Nino with El Mayor seems pretty good (not to mention the +2Wp aura from Dita so he doesn`t get Lured to his death) :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4thstringer said:

For me:

What does "not even Guild tier" mean? lol

I rate Hoffman and Sonnia way better than LJ, who's on the same level as Lucius, so probably a solid B.

I think Guild is in a good spot, after Wave 5 Upgrades, Wave 5 models and GG18. Probably, we need to wait for Monster Hunters and Investigators, but that's it.

11 minutes ago, ElPuto said:

What does "not even Guild tier" mean? lol

I rate Hoffman and Sonnia way better than LJ, who's on the same level as Lucius, so probably a solid B.

I think Guild is in a good spot, after Wave 5 Upgrades, Wave 5 models and GG18. Probably, we need to wait for Monster Hunters and Investigators, but that's it.

They are both Traitors and Saboteurs.

I think Justice higher than Sonnia because she needs less support (Justice doesn`t need Loco like Sonnia)  and can dish out huge single target damage to kill masters etc.

Biggest issue Hoffman  has is Lures/Pushes really mess him and his beaters up and its hard to have a lot of models with him.