Deliverance 2015 - 18/19th July - Firestorm Cardiff RULES PACK AND TICKET AVAILABLE

Alex Hill

Bacon, chicken and pesto baguette for me.

Also if anyone wants to take a cheaper option of the Travelodge in Caerphilly, I'll be driving down both days and am happy to give a lift to and from, though I'm not likely to be out or at least not late on the Saturday I'd imagine. But I can provide recommendations of train and/or bus times to get you back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I thought I would make an account and drop in to say that I have purchased a ticket for myself (Alex Williams) and my friend Max Studley so you can update the list with our names. If you have been down at Firestorm over the past month or so you may have seen a longhaired, neckbearded fool cursing his fate deck. If so that was probably me. Most of my mates and I have just recently picked up Malifaux and we love it, even when we get a good shoeing. Looking forward to the tourney and meeting all of you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A TO should be going out of their way to advertise their event and make it accessible for people attending, not the other way around!  I've already seen the prize support on FB!

I read this in your voice. Get out of my head.

By the way, we've hit twenty players! Those Fate Decks are gone! I've given Alex the updated list, so those names will be going up soon!

• Like 1

Is there anywhere you can suggest for accommodation?

Really want to make this event but the overnight option is looking expensive.

There's a lot of chain hotels in or very near the city centre.  Travelodge, Holiday Inn, Big Sleep and probably some others than I'm failing to think of.  They often have deals so it's good to check them frequently to see what's available.  There's also a lot of B&B's in the Cathedral Rd area which is not too far away from Firestorm either.