De Cantiacorumj ludi magna - Canterbury, Kent, 17th May

jondoe297

great to see a few more jump on the wagon,

we have had some good news, both army painter and secret weapon miniatures are lending their support.

so please keep your support coming, by paying for your places, and getting your friends along. we want to make this a large and fun event which in turn will enable us to hold another.

keep them post coming.

just a quick one to tickle some taste buds,

we have had a few more people pledge some support, but we need more people to get it.

so in the vain of kickstarter we have a stretch goal of another 5 people paid up for the reveal.

also rules packs will be up fairly soon so you can start to get your teeth in to things.

Sorry dave only had 3 people pay up since the post, so we still need a few more.

so lets get our best sales patter out of the cupboard and put on our best salesman voices and get some more people signed up.

on the flip side if we don't then i have bought a lot of stuff and all of those who attend will be walking away with some goodies.

come on lads

Sorry dave only had 3 people pay up since the post, so we still need a few more.

so lets get our best sales patter out of the cupboard and put on our best salesman voices and get some more people signed up.

on the flip side if we don't then i have bought a lot of stuff and all of those who attend will be walking away with some goodies.

come on lads

If only you knew some people who had a podcast that could be used to publicise it!

Also, try posting about the event on facebook - A Wyrd Place would be a good start.

• 2 weeks later...

1 month to go
Time to push this a bit more
Kent, The garden of England, what better way to spend a day, than in this beautiful county, playing 4 games of Malifaux against some great opponents.
Well, you could top that by making it to De Cantiacorum ludi manga, as we also have prizes.
There is a really good haul, as we have managed to find some very generous people to give prize support.

(Nb the actual location may not be the most picturesque in Kent. I can't garentee the quality of all opponents, after all I'm going to have to play someone...  But the prizes are really good!)

• 2 weeks later...

I am just organising the last few bits and then the event pack will be put up, and i will have a photo of the prize haul for everyone to get their hands on.

at the moment it looks like everyone will be getting some sort of prize.

looking forward to seeing you all 

Joe

just a quick one to tickle some taste buds,

we have had a few more people pledge some support, but we need more people to get it.

so in the vain of kickstarter we have a stretch goal of another 5 people paid up for the reveal.

also rules packs will be up fairly soon so you can start to get your teeth in to things.