Hey look, yet another new Malifaux Podcast, Immune to Influence!

dudkahuna

Another Malifaux Podcast you say?   Check out our introduction and learn about your three intrepid and bearded hosts from the frozen realm of December, I mean Minnesota.  It’s a shorter format, under an hour usually, and focuses more on the Hobby than competitive play.  You can expect plenty of painting and terrain building talk in the future, along with analysis of our favorite game format:  Linked Story Encounters.  We have a lot of fun with this and hope you’ll join us.  Episode 2 coming very soon.

You can find the show at www.immunetoinfluence.com

If you like what you hear follow us on Facebook and Twitter @im2inpodcast.

• Like 7

Episode 2 has gone live!

We may have recorded this in January... Everything you wanted to know about the new plastic kits. We discuss linked story encounters, Wild West Exodus, and Steve drinks the whole bottle of wine. Bonus points if you can figure out the exact moment where it overwhelms his liver - it's harder than you might think. Happy listening! Like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter @im2inpodcast.

Episode 3 is live!

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback about Episode 2. I've temporarily taken it down, as many people reported a sudden cut-out around 23 minutes. I'll have it back online as soon as I figure out what went wrong.

I've started coding the RSS feed, and I will notify everyone as soon as it's good to go. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the show!

• 2 weeks later...

I second some form of direct download. Dont use iTunes and havent bothered to figure out what RSS is yet and streaming is inconvenient since i have all the other podcasts i listen to in a playlist while i paint and the computer and painting station arent next to each other.

looking forward to listening when i can actually download it somehow ;)

Just chiming in to let you all know I've read your comments, and I'm taking them to heart. I'm coding the RSS feed and creating a download link. With luck, everything (including podcast 4 and our recently recorded podcast 5) will be up in a few days.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 4 is now up on the site, part 2 of the wave 2 master impressions. It's a doozy for us, about 1:48 long. Lots of excitement for all the new goodness from your hosts, some thoughts and what is likely to be greatly inaccurate analysis. Episode 5 coming soon along with RSS feed and iTunes!

• 3 weeks later...