Cujo and its 40mm Base....

Grim

I would love to see how you creatively mounted Cujo on the 40mm base. Pictures would be very helpful. Thank you!

I read this as I would love to see Cujo go up to a 50mm base during the next Errata cycle. Same goes for a few other models, like moving the Brass Arachnid up a size or two.

His base grew two sizes that day...

Lol that's funny. Unless you meant to say 30mm and was serious then I feeL for you (As I am feeling the same frustration with Cujo)

Yea, I meant 30mm. I wish he was on a 40mm. I haven't put Cojo on his yet. He is laying on his side awaiting a base.

I'm basing my Marcus crew with the Secret Weapon Miniatures "Rocky Bluff" resin bases. One of the 40mm bases worked out perfect for Cojo's stance: it's on a slight incline so his arm and legs sit on the base, and it has a bit of rock edge that his "down" arm kind of grabs on to.

Here's the link to their product page:

http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79_33_78&products_id=361

It's hard to tell from the picture, but I'm 90% sure that I used the lower left base in the picture for Cojo. Unfortunately, I don't know if you can buy just the one base, but thankfully SWM's base sets aren't too expensive.

I can add a picture later as an example, if that helps.

Base size just got upped to 50mm Just in time:

Cojo will receive an errata to up his base size to 50mm. Hopefully this will accommodate his model a bit better.

Sorry about the inconvenience. His card will be in the next arsenal pack and official word will go out on 1/1/14 when the next FAQ/errata update is scheduled. Wanted to get the word out before people started basing him.

Base size just got upped to 50mm Just in time:

Cojo will receive an errata to up his base size to 50mm. Hopefully this will accommodate his model a bit better.

Sorry about the inconvenience. His card will be in the next arsenal pack and official word will go out on 1/1/14 when the next FAQ/errata update is scheduled. Wanted to get the word out before people started basing him.

Dammitall, I just finished Cojo the other day. *heart.break* At least it's easy to glue is current base on top of a 50mm for the upgrade.

Where'd this come from? (For the record: I think it's a good change overall. I just wished I had started with my Razorspine. :-P)

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on the Rules Forum.